View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 03:25 AM

Default Re: First time at Strip club (Long)

Ugh. This reminds me of my geeky existence growing up, one day instead of the arcade we went to an all-nude place (18+). They generally annoy me and only seems fun when I'm wasted, but the two guys with me had never been.

One ended up maxing out his AmEx by running up charges for dances from her until they shut the card off, had his car repo'd, and lost his job because he became obsessed with a dancer. He even co-signed a car loan for her (!) and was a mess.

The other one was a trust fund kid so he had more money. He later estimated dropping ~$40K on a different girl that he had met that day, and did so in a very short amount of time.

One claims that he got laid ONCE from his girl, on a trip to Vegas. The other eventually moved on and became a huge topless bar fanatic, and eventually got stalked by a girl.

Moral: don't do it. Your lust sounds like theirs, but when the song's over she's not your friend. Or, find a way to put a skip in the CD so the song never ends. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]