View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Default Re: astroglide\'s three questions for david sklansky

[ QUOTE ]

The way I think of it is this: clones of me trying to take out a Goliath. Given that we are all suicidal (don't care about being injured or killed) and no holds barred "rules", the correct way to take Goliath down is to surround him and slowly approach him until about 5-10 feet away, at which point he'd make an attempt to counter-attack. While he's fending off 3-5 of us, the rest bumrush his knees and bite him, Mike Tyson style.

Sklansky wouldn't even be able to take out 10 of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking about this. I think the best strategy is going to be a 4-phased attack, similar to above, but a little more involved. He's Sklansky after all, he's going be expecting something exactly like the above. First a few of us attack from the front, mainly just try to keep from getting killed. Sklansky won't be going nuts here because he'll be too concerned about the kids behind him. Then a larger wave moves in from behind. Sklansky will think this is the real atttack and turn around to defend himself vigorously. Unless he's doning nothing but kicking, Sklansky will have to bend over to fend off this bigger attack. So now the first wave all try to jump on his back and get a hold. And who can start biting the first thing they can find. Sklansky will naturally stand straight up and reach around behind him to remove this pest. At this point everyone else moves in and starts biting and punching with everything they've got, focusing on the crotch area as much as possible. Game over inside a minute.