View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SUMZERO IS A WOLF, or we lose. Plain and simple. And fortunately, ALL evidence points that he is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, we can vote out a different wolf, if he is a wolf

with THIS many people throwing out suspicion on him, i'm inclined to believe that some are wolves (that's 5 people right there!) and i think our odds are MUCH better if we dismiss him this round and try to find a different person to lynch

if he's a wolf, we can get him later as things will become clearer once we get some wolves and can look at the thread again through better eyes, but if he's a villager we lose by falling for this 'majority suspect him' [censored]

i'm not voting sumzero today

[/ QUOTE ]

you're kidding, right???

Hold on. SumZero is our best suspect, and the ONE person we all agree on more than any other person in this game. He also has the most evidence against him.

Why didn't the wolves throw suspicion against him last round, too? Why JUST ScottHoward? Why did SumZero do nothing but cast his little silly vote for ScottHoward near the end?

I don't know if you're a wolf or not, but you have to realize our situation here. He's our best bet, at a time where there are no sure bets. We have to take it.