View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

Alex, as it happens, I think that is a very interesting and subtle point. I thought so when you first brought it up. Then I got distracted by kyro's theory. His argument doesn't hold together, if you look at it, but he seems to believe it. So?

I actually didn't want to talk about Alex vs Kyro (again) today. I wanted to talk about amplify. Remember amplify? The one implicated by fnord before the wolves ate him? The one who upon further review you decided wasn't cleared from suspicion?

I guess I don't know what you're suggesting here. For what it's worth, reversing everything you said yesterday is so suspicious, I don't think a wolf would be gutsy enough to do it.

So, should I listen to kyro, and lynch you? He seems to think that will make everything clear.

Now another day is practically over, and we have made no progress. Really. I am tempted to just vote iron yuppie again.

How about Zurvan? Has anyone given any thought to why he was killed...other than kyro's theory?

I think that is how I'm going to spend the next 30 minutes...going through Zurvan's posts.