View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 06:59 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
Someone following me makes them suspicious, because I'm not sure I've posted any useful content or tremendous amounts of original logical reasoning. I think Elevens' point is that he is following the logic of someone traditionally considered, at the least, an "unorthodox" player. If he wanted to blindly join a bandwagon, he reasons, he would look elsewhere than a known nutjob like myself.

What I'm curious about is what part of my reasoning exactly convinced him. My vote remains for IY this round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorty, I reread your posts from yesterday, and for reason, I feel like you're a villager. If I remember correctly, it's that you were a supporter of... (a now dead villager... was it, Junk?) and you were suspicious of Bobo from the start.

I think you're okay, a nut sometimes, but okay. I don't know if you're right with IY, to be honest, but at the time I change my vote there were already two bandwagons going for two people I both think look wolfie. So, I figured I go with the smaller third bandwagon to make it more interesting.