View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 12:46 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Amplify, what are your feelings on BobO that make you question my line of reasoning somewhat? Where are there holes, in your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll tell you the holes, saying my vote for junkmail was selfish when I know 100% I'm a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, well if you're a villager then pardon me. But yeah, If it was between me and another player, I would vote for them at the last second because I know lynching me is a bad play, but lynching them may be a good play. It's a no-lose situation for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I disagree with this, but if enough people agree with this statement, then I guess we can't consider it as real evidence against BobO.

[/ QUOTE ]
You disagree that lynching an 80% villager is better than lynching a 100% villager?

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it's hard for me because I considered Junkmail 100% villager, and I still consider BobO 50% wolf. So it's hard for me to approach things from his point of view. I think it would be less suspicious if he had switched his vote sooner rather than later, yes, but I can see that the timing of Bob's vote for junkmail is not necessarily damning.