View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]
it allows for us to have as much info as possible...if we get to day 6 without a seer dying, then that's 9 different sights that they had...if we let them choose as they wish, then they may have the same 'top 3 suspects' and duplicate info...worst case, it's like having 1 seer...it's better to have them see different people...this was discussed in the previous thread as well, but with no way to differentiate the seers, we couldn't do it...now that we have a way to differentiate them, we can ensure they don't see the same people (except that if seer 1 saw someone on the bottom half of the list last night, then that one person may be duplicated)...and by allowing them to choose who they see from that large group, they can still go after suspects AND the wolves can't pick off their sights

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh, I'm not really convinced. Sometimes it's good if both seers see the same person. If it's a wolf, it allows us to have two people arguing for a lynching, which greatly increases the likelyhood of that person being lynched.

In any case, even if your way is better, the advantage is very marginal. The unlikelyhood of the seers looking at the same people multiple times combined with the restriction this places on them combined with the minimal - but nonzero - information that the wolves are getting, makes me feel that all of this isn't really that big of a deal. Whatever, your way is fine. It doesn't really matter much, and I don't feel like cluttering the thread with seer strategy like day 1 was last game.

I change my vote to junkmail.