View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:09 AM

Default Re: Opening Up Your Eyes and Your Game (very long)

The first two seem to be strategies against other 2+2ers - should create action for all of us in the next few days. There'll be a few more 4-bets with 65o in the future.

I agree 100% about bankroll considerations - the standard of 20 is way too light for anyone who is a pro or semi-pro and without other significant sources of income to replenish that; a player will go broke or have to drop multiple levels eventually. I'm willing to play 3/6 or 5/10 when my buddy list finds a fish there (I'm 92PTBB/100 at 5/10 over my first 14 hands, no less), but I'm not moving up until I experience the downswing I know is coming.

I've already begun re-raising light out of the blinds and taking it down pre-flop or with a c-bet 90% of the time. I do it mostly because I'm upset that these people keep stealing my blinds time after time -

BTW, the retards (or, I suppose, in homage to AJFenix, downies) who keep saying brown trout or asking me if I'm a 2+2er - do people just completely ignore screen names here? - ah well, separate complaint I guess.