Seat 4: rivermenerty (9662 in chips)
Seat 5: coy917 (3434 in chips)
Seat 6: PotRaker1 (7523 in chips)
Seat 7: nic_london (10165 in chips)
Seat 8: Golum72 (9795 in chips)
Seat 9: mikey acny (1936 in chips)
foucault82: posts small blind 100
Fox N Hound: posts big blind 200

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of 100.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero (poster) completes, BB checks.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets 400</font>, UTG calls, MP1 calls, CO calls, Hero calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP1 checks, CO checks.

River: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero ???

The two benefits I see to leading out here are that if two people just made the nut low, I can quarter them, and if no one made the nut low, I may be able to fold out better lows and scoop the pot. My fear is that some [censored] might decide to shove with just the nut low, and I really don't want to call an all in hoping to split.

In a fairly small multiway pot, worse high hands than mine probably aren't betting even if it is checked all the way around to them, but could interpret my bet as a nut low that just got there and decide to call a smallish bet in the hopes of splitting. However, they could easily still have a better low and split the other way.

The river will very likely be checked around unless someone made the nut low, in which case there may be a substantial bet that I will have to call. So maybe leading out could be a sort of blocking bet to get a cheap showdown against the nut low and also occasionally a bluff to chase out better non-nut lows? But do I fold to a push, and if so, do I want to lead out in the first place?