View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 03:24 PM

Default Re: O8 Representative for the WSOP Main Event

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think Buzz even has a PokerStars account since he says he doesn't play online. In any event, good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]
TG, good catch. Buzz, if you need to set up a Stars account, here's what you do:

Get a stack of 13 red chips. Also create 3 stacks of 7 blue chips. Now place a white chip on top of each of the stacks of blue chips. Arrange the stacks in the following pattern:

B B B

R

Now, take one chip off the top of the pile of red chips, and put it exactly in the middle of one of the other three stacks. Then take the remaining stack of red chips, and shuffle them half into the 2nd blue stack, and half into the 3rd blue stack. Now get four large metal mixing bowls. Place a mixing bowl over each of the three stacks, leaving the fourth bowl empty. Turn around, and have someone mix the four bowls, jumbling the locations of the bowls that are hiding the stacks.

OK, we're almost there, hang in buddy.

Now, turn around, and choose a bowl at random. Turn it over. If there isn't a stack concealed within, you have failed and will not be able to sign up at Stars and have a chance to win a WSOP seat. If there IS a stack concealed within, check to see if it contains a single white chip (no more, no fewer). If it does contain a white chip, then you win, and get to go to www.pokerstars.net, and click download. I go there all the time. To tweak my game.