View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 04:05 PM

Default Re: $114 hand vs. Ryanghall

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not even going to discuss why you're wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then don't bother posting. People post here to learn. If you're not interested in educating people, stick to posting questions and reading the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be [censored] obvious to an expert sng player like suzzer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not that obvious. I can see a case now for the AA-QQ flatcall. But I think you can also make a case for ryan's range being a lot wider than that, especially if UTG just lost all his chips in the previous 1-3 hands. If he'd been cruising like that for a while, that might be a different story.

Personally I'm not flatcalling QQ there. A lot of ragged ace and some king hands will call you, also mid-pairs calling for set value who can get away from a high flop. If you get an early caller or two, all of sudden everyone's coming along for the ride. I want 88-JJ to pay full value to see a flop--as I'm not going to stack them after the flop very often. And I want AK-AT to pay full value too. Why would I want to let them flatcall then bail on a missed flop? Maybe I've been on the $27s too long, but even with KK I'd be way too nervous about getting 2-3 more callers here. And even with AA my stomach sinks if I see 2 more callers. I just tend to put ryan on something like AQ.