View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 12:11 AM

Default Re: Sunday Turbo WWII Thread

So, here's the deal. I understand completely why you all would think I am a wolf. I play this game pretty much exactly the same way whether I'm a wolf or a villager. This accomplishes two things. 1. It's always very hard to tell where I'm at, and 2. As a villager it keeps me alive deep into the game, because I'm always near the top of people's suspects lists, and the wolves figure that the villagers will do their work for them.

breaking down the remaining players.

chuckles - seems kinda weird how he just shows up to vote, i feel these quiet players are always quite dangerous as they get forgotten about and could easily be wolves.

kyro - how is he possibly still alive? He has been a high suspect from the beginning and somehow he just doesn't get voted off, this seems weird to me.

xorbie - again, how is he still alive? In games where he is a villager he's generally one of the first people taken out. Also, I played a game where xorbie was a wolf and this is the same way he played it, although like me he tends to play the same regardless of roles.

stat boy - the only thing i'm goin on is a gut feeling that his posts seem weird to me

NJ - i think he's prob a villager

mets - prob a villager, but seems to be playing a little off.

So when you guys kill me, idk who that necessarily implicates, but I can assure you all I am a villager. If forced to make a choice right now, I think I go for kyro this round.