T.J. Combo
theTourne
traz
voracious reader
vox
wdcbooks
XXsooted
zero_333

It is a little too calm as the sun is beginning to set.

Waiting for Godfather to name first mafia victim. Cop to name first suspicous person. Guardian Angel to name whom to protect. Vigilante to name whom to try to kill (or send a pm saying nobody this round).

Rules/Notes:
- voting will be done anonymously. When it's day I'll ask you to pm me your vote. Your first vote is binding.
- I'll announce who the vigilante killed if successful. If vigilante failed or didn't try to kill anyone I will simply remain silent in reporting their actions. Vigilante will certainly fail if trying to kill the godfather or someone protected and will be successful half the time otherwise.
- If the mafia kill the vigilante, the vigilante's attempted kill goes through as normal. If it gets down to 1 mafia, one vigilante at night and they kill each other they are both dead.
- godfather will be reported as townsperson to cop if he is investigated.

Roles were determined randomly and are being sent now.

edited to add: If you are playing this game, please hide yourself in the forum. Go to "My Home" and click on personal information. At the bottom check no for the one about having others able to see you in who's online.