View Single Post
Old 04-11-2006, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Empire Reload- APRILRELOAD- exp. 4/10

Holy [censored], I got an informative, competent reply:
--------------------------------
Dear Eric,

Thank you for contacting us.

All bonus promotions have strict system level constraints which cannot be manipulated. The system starts counting the raked towards the release of a bonus since the time of its issuance.

However since a special consideration is made in your case; the raked hands played since the time deposit and until the bonus was issued to you, have to be manually counted.

You have played 1008 raked hands before the bonus was actually issued to you, hence out of 2000 required raked hands you have to play 992.

Hence to calculate the remaining raked hands just subtract the number that you see in your bonus details from 992.

For example:-

At 11-APR-06 at 14:00 EST your bonus details shows that you have played 121 raked hands and 1879 is pending. Therefore the actual remaining raked hands is 871(992-121).

Important note: As soon as you see the raked hands played in your bonus details shows 992, please send us an email asking us to release the bonus for you, since this has to be done manually.

Your patience and co-operation is truly appreciated in this regards.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Arjit
PartyPoker Customer Care
------------------------------------------------------
PartyPoker, WPC Productions Limited, 711 Europort, Gibraltar
------------------------------------------------------

Incredible. They not only gave me a straight answer, but even an example to clarify.