Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ugaistheteam
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: AP Payouts

Requested check Thursday via Fedex. Came today.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Replies: 81
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Since you all read this at Absolute Poker

Im sure the American Red Cross could use some donations along with a few other groups in So. Cal at this point. I will be donating some of what I get back from AP to this cause.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Replies: 14
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: I got a call from AP yesterday regarding Potripper situation

No. I think he meant the link was in the email the he recieved from APwatchdog. I also recieved the the email and the 500 from AP for the Email inconvience.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-21-2007, 11:15 AM
Replies: 391
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: AP thread 87.1 - AP and UB ownership puzzle

I recieved a phone call from Roger last night. This morning I had the extra 500 in my account.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Replies: 391
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

Dear Shawn,

Absolute Poker has identified an internal security breach that
compromised our systems for a limited period of time. The cause of
the breach has been determined and completely...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Replies: 503
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: We haven\'t won yet: latest (10/19) cliff\'s notes on AP scandal

Come and join the action this weekend with our 100k guaranteed on Saturday and 50k on Sunday! With more and bigger guaranteed tournaments, Absolute Poker is your place to play. See you at the tables...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-18-2007, 10:37 AM
Replies: 628
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

Just for the record I said I "believe" it was him. I met the guy for five minutes two years ago. At the time I met him he was about to play the Five Diamond. AP visor,...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Replies: 628
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

Just for the record I said I "believe" it was him. I met the guy for five minutes two years ago. At the time I met him he was about to play the Five Diamond. AP visor, sunglasses the whole bit. I am...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

To be clear here other than tonight in chat I have not spoken to Mark Seif on this issue. As bad as I wanted to call him up our relationship isnt that close. I won my seat to the WSOP and met Mark...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

I cant tell you why Mark is doing any of the above. I can tell you he didnt deny knowing Scott Tom as I asked him that directly and everyone seen the reply.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

From 2004? No. I cant. I had never heard of pokertracker and HUD back then.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

Yes I won them. Actually that month I won five major tourneys. September 04 made me think I was good at this Poker.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

I never denied the super user. I even contributed HH's of chip dumping early on. I have supported AP from the start because they have been very good to me. Yes I am a friend of Mark Seif. Any more...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Replies: 931
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

Mark didnt deny knowing Scott Tom. He said he didnt know the scott on his myspace. I even asked him again and he made it clear.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-16-2007, 06:06 PM
Replies: 795
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

[ QUOTE ]
Whilst I'm pretty sure it is, UGA can you confirm that pic is indeed him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Replies: 795
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

I cant remember details. Short convo. Canada seems to ring a bell. I am in no way saying Seif is involved with this. What if this guy sold out and held onto this "superaccount"?
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Replies: 795
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

[ QUOTE ]
does mark seif kick it with this dude? do people see him at tournies? Is he going to be disappearing soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark introduced me to Scott at the Five Diamonds in 05. Scott...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Replies: 81
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Absolute Cliffsnotes (Mod edit: AP thread, part 2)

Forum: Internet Gambling 05-26-2007, 05:04 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: absolute poker cashout delays

Requested a check on Tuesday May 23rd. It came in the mail today. I have been getting checks from AP for the past three years and this is the fastest I have ever recieved one. However the check I...
Forum: Internet Gambling 05-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Replies: 4,005
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Do you need $ on Absolute? I need $ on Full Tilt.

Looking to trade 1500 from Tilt to Stars.
Forum: Internet Gambling 04-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Replies: 70
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Beware of Absolute Poker

I have played at Absolute since January 2004 and I have NEVER had a problem getting my money from them. AP has done nothing but good things for me.
Forum: Internet Gambling 04-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Replies: 4,005
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: Person to person transfers

I need to move 1500 off of FTP for either Stars or AP.
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 04-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Replies: 49
Posted By ugaistheteam
Re: All the UB and AP pros are being let go.....no more pro representa

[ QUOTE ]
If AP pulls out of the U.S market that would send me to tears!

[/ QUOTE ]
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37

Forum Jump