Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: oober
Forum: Full Ring 12-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By oober
Re: Bankroll Management: Low Stakes

I think you can modify these based on a few other factors, how many tables you play and what style you play.

A laggy style playing 6+ tables needs a a much deeper roll then a 4 table tag...
Forum: Internet Gambling 12-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By oober
Re: FTP deposit incentive.

[ QUOTE ]
At the very least I would verify this with FTP..Send them a e-mail directly and not by clicking a e-mail link provided...I would also send it to FTPsecurity...

I do not have MyWebAtm...
Forum: Internet Gambling 12-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By oober
Re: FTP deposit incentive.

Reply I just sent them.

From: xxxxxxxxx
To: Full Tilt Poker <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Subject: Re: Special Transfer Bonus
Date: Dec 1, 2007 11:17 AM
Why would I have to withdraw entire...
Forum: Internet Gambling 12-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By oober
FTP deposit incentive.

Sorry guys, don't know if this should go here or bonuses, but strange email from FTP. Question though, why the hell would I heve to withdraw my entire roll to a Myweb because FTP is now recommending...
Forum: Full Ring 11-29-2007, 12:14 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By oober
Re: 25NL-my play is going down the tubes.

What was your read? A9, AK, flush draw set? What info do you have on villian, what do you know about his play? All these things should be taken into consideration.

You notice how he didnt put you...
Forum: Full Ring 11-29-2007, 12:08 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By oober
Re: This is why I hate AK....

[ QUOTE ]
Just fold or call preflop with emphasis on folding. Flop is an easy fold, he probably has JJ/QQ and isn't folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!!!!!1
Forum: Business, Finance, and Investing 11-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By oober
Re: Mathews Asian Funds.

Anybody ever invest in this here?
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By oober
Re: does ftp\'s ironman status substitute having no rakeback?

Its better then nothing, but RB is still a better value over all...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By oober
Re: Zoo Chat - November - Random posts go here

Doom switches are working well at FTP... Well at least mine...

Full Tilt Poker Game #4316657133: Table Bracken Cliff - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:32:08 ET - 2007/11/27
Seat 1: oober...
Forum: Full Ring 11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Replies: 4,041
Posted By oober
Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run so bad... And pay off donks nicely.

Full Tilt Poker Game #4316657133: Table Bracken Cliff - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 17:32:08 ET - 2007/11/27
Seat 1: oober ($49.95)
Seat 2:...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Replies: 33
Posted By oober
Re: Zoo Chat - November - Random posts go here

Onion Bagel, yum!!!!!

Continue...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By oober
Re: FTP Ironman level. question...

Thanks all appreciate it.
Forum: Full Ring 11-26-2007, 12:17 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By oober
Re: NL10 - Fopped Baby Flush Villian gets gayly happy on turn

[ QUOTE ]
i suck at poker

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries Charger, I suck too. At poker that is....
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By oober
Re: NL10 - Fopped Baby Flush Villian gets gayly happy on turn

What Illini said, villian probably holding paint for the four card flush board and TP.
Forget what the odds are, but isnt it like 7-10% someone else has a flush here?

There was a math site I...
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By oober
Re: Need help with a hand (I think I did it right this time ) :)

I've messed around with these stakes on other sites, when I have been given a free 10$ or so. Play ABC poker, don't bluff, but I raised every single hand that I did decide to play. I never limped....
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By oober
Re: FTP Ironman level. question...

[ QUOTE ]
Are you a good MTT player? How much is your time/focus/part of your screen worth?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I'm not a real big tourney player, but if I focus and don't get impatient...
Forum: Internet Gambling 11-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By oober
FTP Ironman level. question...

Have made Ironman level for the 1st time. I was wondering. How many entrants usually play in the Iron level freeroll and what kind of hit should I expect to see against my MGR.

Or is it better to...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 11-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Replies: 32
Posted By oober
Re: highest skill level halo 3

Only have fun when killing own TM's and watch em get pissed, good times until I get banned from a server.

Spawn and kill FTW on Halo 1
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Replies: 25
SOS
Posted By oober
Re: SOS

[X] IP BAN OP

Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By oober
Re: NL25 KK prefl. shove

Reraise to 6. IMO. Unless you think you can get a misclick call...
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By oober
Re: nl100 flop trips in blind vs blind..

Blind vs Blind, well probably going broke here, if he out kicks me oh well.

I like the CR on the turn, if he as you described, he doesnt check this thru very often.
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 06:27 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By oober
Re: 50nl KK facing RR from blind

Thanks all, didn't think this hand would get that much discussion.

It's kind of funny, when I'm running good I think I call here and when running bad, I just poossh this, its seems when I'm not...
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By oober
Re: 50nl KK facing RR from blind

[ QUOTE ]
Plus you can get the CO to call if you flat here. Someone with those stats is most likely a moron, but that doesnt mean they are calling 4bets AI with A9o

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true...
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By oober
Re: 50nl KK facing RR from blind

I thought about calling here, but I thought I would lose him on flop if an A didnt flop (obv I would hate that). I thought he would call with AA KK QQ JJ(maybe) and AK. If I take it down PF thats ok...
Forum: Full Ring 11-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By oober
Re: brand new to this forum, looking for help

[ QUOTE ]
.... Also, posting hands where you fold preflop may be met with jokes. (Just being straight with you /images/graemlins/smile.gif)....

[/ QUOTE ]

So posting the phenominal amount...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump