Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: grunta0
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By grunta0
Re: LOL at Neteller policies

Considering the way neteller handled its US customers during the debacle, anyone who continues to use neteller, from any country is a fool, and deserves whatever they get.
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By grunta0
Re: LOL at Neteller policies

[ QUOTE ]

Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-28-2007, 06:15 PM
Replies: 41
Posted By grunta0
Re: LOL at Neteller policies

[ QUOTE ]
About 2 years ago I tried to open a Neteller account from Netherlands.
Did everything they said made the account and then it got locked before I could ever use it.
I received an E-mail...
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-28-2007, 03:26 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Re: Absolute response

[ QUOTE ]
grunta- that email now is Absolute Poker's statement from last Sunday.

They seem to be catching up with themselves- albeit slowly.

I mentioned contacting Adanthar because he is one...
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-28-2007, 12:06 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Re: Absolute response

Just received this from Absolute.

AP Official Statement [#8196277]‏
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Re: Absolute response

[ QUOTE ]
Grunt, can you please confirm the date of that email?

(I don't mean the date it arrived, I mean the stated date at the top of the letter.)

Anyone else receives this regurgitated...
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Re: Absolute response

[ QUOTE ]
They sent that to you YESTERDAY??

please make sure that is correct- and if so notify someone like Adanthar- it's yet another instance of them not having their act together. they've...
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-26-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies: 31
Posted By grunta0
Re: AP the best place to play right now?

Well said and I agree.

Where you play is your business but if you are stupid enough to play at UB or Absolute you deserve whatever you get.

[/ QUOTE...

Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-25-2007, 09:27 PM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Re: Absolute response

This email was sent to me yesterday.

"Absolute Poker takes all allegations of player fraud and collusion extremely seriously. Fair play and security are of paramount importance to us. Our Security...
Forum: News, Views, and Gossip 10-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Replies: 18
Posted By grunta0
Absolute response

Just received my "official response" from Absolute regarding the "alleged" scam.

I expected to see a copy somewhere in the forum but couldn't find one (maybe I looked in the wrong place).

If it...
Forum: Beginners Questions 10-02-2007, 06:30 AM
Replies: 19
Posted By grunta0
Re: Does anyone else feel like this?

I've been playing NLHE for about one and a half years now and when I recently went back over my results I found something very strange.
In the first six months, when I knew nothing about position,...
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 10-01-2007, 05:55 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By grunta0
Re: Great result - Bad Play ?

[ QUOTE ]
Friendly advice; Quit poker, forever, never look back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm still on tilt eh ? Never mind you will get over it eventually !
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 09-30-2007, 06:52 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By grunta0
Re: Great result - Bad Play ?

Villain can't have a royal as I have the ace. Straight flush maybe.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 09-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By grunta0
Re: Great result - Bad Play ?

I didn't bet the flop because I wanted the free card. I didn't bet the turn because I wanted to check raise. I called the river because I knew these two would try and squeeze me.
Forum: Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance 09-30-2007, 05:38 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By grunta0
Great result - Bad Play ?

Although the outcome of the hand is more than I could have expected, when I reviewed it I thought I played it badly.
The way I played it I could have ended up with very little.
Please tell me how...
Forum: Beginners Questions 09-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Replies: 8
Posted By grunta0
Re: VP$IP

One thing that was pointed out to me a while ago was that you should not take too much notice of your own stats whilst the game is in progress.

For example, you might have a VP$IP of 36 and a PFR...
Forum: Beginners Questions 09-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By grunta0
Re: Suited aces and connectors

Thanks for the replies and also the added info from Grumpy.
Very interesting.

In all of the books I have read they refer to AXs as suited aces, if this mislead anyone I apologise.

Would you...
Forum: Beginners Questions 09-29-2007, 05:53 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By grunta0
Suited aces and connectors

I posted this on another forum and got zero answers. Hopefully I will have more success here.

How to play suited aces or connectors in ring and tourney ?

If I remember correctly Harrington...
Forum: Poker Theory 11-10-2006, 05:34 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By grunta0
Re: Poker Theory: Maximal play versus Optimal play in poker

[ QUOTE ]
It's not really that important, but here are some clearer examples of what I was talking about:

http://www.math.ucla.edu/~tom/Game_Theory/mat.pdf
p.16
"For a matrix game with m × n...
Forum: Beginners Questions 10-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Replies: 16
Posted By grunta0
Re: Pacific Poker attempting to steal 65k bankroll::URGENT HELP NEEDED

Wow. You blokes are a tough crowd. Although the evidence seems to point to the fact that this guy was scamming doesn't anyone want to help a fellow poker player. LOL.
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22

Forum Jump