Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   "You're With Me, Leather" - hilarious Chris Berman story (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=85333)

Jack of Arcades 04-11-2006 11:13 PM

\"You\'re With Me, Leather\" - hilarious Chris Berman story

http://deadspin.com/sports/chris-ber...way-166410.php

ozyman 04-11-2006 11:23 PM

Re: \"You\'re With Me, Leather\" - hilarious Chris Berman story

Obviosly take this for what its worth, but one of my buddies college lacrosse coach used to go out with Melissa Stark (MNF side line reporter) and supposedly Berman got a piece of that before the lacrosse coach was in the picture.

Victor 04-12-2006 03:21 AM

i know a guy who works for espn and he claims all the anchors are dogs when it comes to woman and especially the few that work there. he says salisbury is the worst. by worst, he doesnt get the most action, just that hes the most shameless and blatant.

oh yea, unrelated, he also says stu scott is a complete [censored].

Caldarooni 04-12-2006 03:35 AM

I'm friends with an NFL QB who was up for the heisman. There was a get together of sorts at the ESPN Zone in NY the night before the awards where Herbstreit gave him advice about handling the women and sharing stories about what he had seen.

But even better, someone let Gino Torreta in and he spent the evening drinking and lecturing each heisman hopeful about firing their agent. Apparently, he was the guy that everyone kept trying to avoid.

Los Feliz Slim 04-12-2006 11:13 AM

For some reason, I had it in my head that Berman was gay. Did anybody else think this?

lapoker17 04-12-2006 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Berman's TV work is any indication, it's probably the 8,675,984th time he's used that line.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome.

MacGuyV 04-12-2006 10:29 PM

that's awesome.

JBB 04-12-2006 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i know a guy who works for espn and he claims all the anchors are dogs when it comes to woman and especially the few that work there. he says salisbury is the worst. by worst, he doesnt get the most action, just that hes the most shameless and blatant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that about stu scott, he was a dick to my friend. I met/observed all these guys at the ESPN upfront. Berman I had met before and was a real nice guy, but we went to the same school, so we had that in common. And the same first name.

nolanfan34 04-13-2006 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that about stu scott, he was a dick to my friend. I met/observed all these guys at the ESPN upfront. Berman I had met before and was a real nice guy, but we went to the same school, so we had that in common. And the same first name.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are about the same size and have the same hairline too.

MacGuyV 04-13-2006 07:40 PM

I wouldn't mind hearing some Stu Scott bashing stories.