Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Ileagal IMG. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=85097)

Bootylooter 04-11-2006 06:24 PM

Ileagal IMG.

Go to Mexico ileaglly and see how they treat you. You can beat your bottom dollar they want help you get ahead. As a matter of fact you might find yourself in some roach infested cell, hope ur spanish is good.

theweatherman 04-11-2006 06:34 PM

Re: Ileagal IMG.

[ QUOTE ]
Go to Mexico ileaglly and see how they treat you. You can beat your bottom dollar they want help you get ahead. As a matter of fact you might find yourself in some roach infested cell, hope ur spanish is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

So?

ooinsight 04-11-2006 06:40 PM

Is your point it is better to illegally imigrate to the U.S.?

niss 04-11-2006 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I beat my bottom dollar? Do I hit it with a whip? Or by "bottom" do you mean it's on the floor, and I should just jump up and down on it repeatedly?

jedi 04-11-2006 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please learn English or leave this country.

DVaut1 04-11-2006 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess this (once and for all) completely destroys the argument that life in Mexico is more desirable than life in the US.

Note to self: don't emigrate to Mexico illegally.

Thanks!

Bootylooter 04-11-2006 07:16 PM

No point at all, but I bet you ladies really research your points on this forums before you post. Just waiting to lay into to someone, Im staying away! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

theweatherman 04-11-2006 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No point at all, but I bet you ladies really research your points on this forums before you post. Just waiting to lay into to someone, Im staying away! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best part of ripping apart idiots is that it takes almost no research at all. . .

Bootylooter 04-11-2006 07:29 PM

see there u go

This idiot is bored and will soon return with some valid points

thanks for responce

JackWhite 04-11-2006 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I guess this (once and for all) completely destroys the argument that life in Mexico is more desirable than life in the US.

Note to self: don't emigrate to Mexico illegally.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the real point is the hypocrisy of Vincente Fox. He lectures Americans on proper treatment of immmigrants, while his government is very hostile towards those who walk across Mexico's southern border. I am sure you will agree with me that he should practice what he preaches.