Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   This year's final four//finals (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=78544)

AJFenix 04-03-2006 11:37 PM

This year\'s final four//finals

zzZZZzzZzz

Green Kool Aid 04-03-2006 11:42 PM

Re: This year\'s final four//finals

I think you can argue that it had the great sleeper in GMU, and great personalities in Glen Davis and Joakim Noah. It also contained the number 1 draft prospect in Tyrus Thomas. Wow Im just trying to come up with some argument. These games were horrible, and the teams weren't that good.

MikeNaked 04-03-2006 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you can argue that it had the great sleeper in GMU, and great personalities in Glen Davis and Joakim Noah. It also contained the number 1 draft prospect in Tyrus Thomas. Wow Im just trying to come up with some argument. These games were horrible, and the teams weren't that good except Florida, who utterly dominated everyone they played.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

aheravi 04-03-2006 11:56 PM

Congrats to Florida.

I think I watched a total of 15:00 of the whole FF. Bored out of my skull.

HajiShirazu 04-04-2006 12:18 AM

I watched the first game until I saw that GM was going to lose. Then I tuned into the second game, but it was horrible, so I only watched a few minutes of that. Then I realized that I hated both the teams in the final and didn't care who won, so I was going to watch if it was close in the 2nd half, but it wasn't.

Clarkmeister 04-04-2006 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you can argue that it had the great sleeper in GMU, and great personalities in Glen Davis and Joakim Noah. It also contained the number 1 draft prospect in Tyrus Thomas. Wow Im just trying to come up with some argument. These games were horrible, and the teams weren't that good except Florida, who utterly dominated everyone they played.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess Georgetown never happened?

wingo 04-04-2006 12:25 AM

I thought it went pretty good the SEC basicly dominated the whole thing looks like there not that weak of a conference after all

New001 04-04-2006 12:41 AM

These games were especially disappointing after the fun games from earlier rounds. Congrats to Florida, but the last 3 games this weekend were all incredibly boring.

Clarkmeister 04-04-2006 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you can argue that it had the great sleeper in GMU, and great personalities in Glen Davis and Joakim Noah. It also contained the number 1 draft prospect in Tyrus Thomas. Wow Im just trying to come up with some argument. These games were horrible, and the teams weren't that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Florida is certainly better than "not that good", but I agree with the gist of your post.

GBP04 04-04-2006 02:48 AM

They were insanely bad.