Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Question about Duke Rape (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=75159)

$_DEADSEXE_$ 03-30-2006 07:53 PM

Question about Duke Rape

If you were on the Duke Lacrosse team and at that party. You see say three or four of your teammates drag the dancer into a bathroom against her will and then either see or hear them raping/[censored] her. Maybe you even talk to the guys afterwards and hear them brag about hitting it etc ,or see the condition she is in as she leaves.

Would you in the week that follows....keep your mouth shut like all your other Duke teammates? Or would you go to the cops/DA and tell them what you saw?

stabn 03-30-2006 07:55 PM

Re: Question about Duke Rape

"You see say three or four of your teammates drag the dancer into a bathroom against her will "

I stop things at this point. I'd rather get the [censored] beat out of me by my team mates than be in the next room knowing someone is getting raped but staying cool with my 'bros'.

TheMainEvent 03-30-2006 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I stop things at this point. I'd rather get the [censored] beat out of me by my team mates than be in the next room knowing someone is getting raped but staying cool with my 'bros'.

[/ QUOTE ]

WayAbvPar 03-30-2006 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tow the party line

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you towing it?

It would make more sense to TOE the line.

And I am with stabn. If they are manhandling her, I am putting a stop to it or calling the cops.

GambleGamble 03-30-2006 07:58 PM

Kill my teammates

Slider 03-30-2006 08:01 PM

The people who voted to be liars should be banned from 2+2 for life

Annorax 03-30-2006 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The people who voted to be liars should be banned from 2+2 for life

[/ QUOTE ]

Seconded.

$_DEADSEXE_$ 03-30-2006 08:03 PM

I'm pretty sure thats how it went down9with what we know so far). The girl said several guys dragged her against her will into a bathroom. so i figure in that tiny house with 40 guys...someone saw that go down.

FlyWf 03-30-2006 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The people who voted to be liars should be banned from life

[/ QUOTE ]

TxRedMan 03-30-2006 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"You see say three or four of your teammates drag the dancer into a bathroom against her will "

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i wouldnt say [censored] in court, cause i hate snitches, but i wouldnt have to say [censored] because i would have gone in there and and wrecked shop on those cock suckers.