Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   No One Wins (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552934)

c4mg 11-23-2007 02:21 PM

No One Wins

A friend told me that my crush said she doesn't know me well enough. She is still dating that kid, and I think they are pretty "serious." Her friend told me that once I start talking more to her that things will progress, and she never said she was not interested or indicated that she was not at all. I am pretty sure she would have told her friend if she was not. So, I am in the same exact spot her current bf was in when she was dating someone else. I think I am going for the phone number real soon, gotta figure out what I can ask her to do though, as she doesnt like doing anything with other guys while she is dating.

In summary, she is "loyal" as hell and would never do anything to compromise her relationship voluntarily. Like telling her friend that she likes me. So I am in a good spot, imo. Just gotta work on my game. I am at Mike Matusow level...need to get to Phil Laak.

Tartufo 11-23-2007 02:23 PM

Re: No One Wins

Anyone who understands what this is about?

mbillie1 11-23-2007 02:25 PM

zomg stop posting pleeeeease

c4mg 11-23-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you reply, you should understand.

CrazyEyez 11-23-2007 02:25 PM

I think you mistook this forum for a place where people think your OP is not boring, pointless, and indecipherable.

T-God 11-23-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend told me that my crush said she doesn't know me well enough. She is still dating that kid, and I think they are pretty "serious." Her friend told me that once I start talking more to her that things will progress, and she never said she was not interested or indicated that she was not at all. I am pretty sure she would have told her friend if she was not. So, I am in the same exact spot her current bf was in when she was dating someone else. I think I am going for the phone number real soon, gotta figure out what I can ask her to do though, as she doesnt like doing anything with other guys while she is dating.

In summary, she is "loyal" as hell and would never do anything to compromise her relationship voluntarily. Like telling her friend that she likes me. So I am in a good spot, imo. Just gotta work on my game. I am at Mike Matusow level...need to get to Phil Laak.

[/ QUOTE ]If you are disgusting or annoying don't bother.

React1oN 11-23-2007 02:28 PM

Something about becoming a drugged up prison-raped poker player to one who dresses like a well known intelligent lunatic.

Tartufo 11-23-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you reply, you should understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen BUCKO, I'm replying BECAUSE I don't understand what you're blathering about, k?

c4mg 11-23-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually pride myself on being neat and clean. Contrary to on here, I am not annoying in real life.

T-God 11-23-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually pride myself on being neat and clean. Contrary to on here, I am not annoying in real life.

[/ QUOTE ] I get a room every Wednesday night, and sometimes on Thursdays.