Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cashing out to Australia (avoiding Neteller fee) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551837)

ALL1N 11-21-2007 10:18 PM

Cashing out to Australia (avoiding Neteller fee)

Is there any method that will let me cashout money deposited from Neteller via bank wire at a low rate?

I have >6 figures spread across the following sites: Party, Stars, Noble, UB, FTP, Cake, as well as in Neteller. I always make deposits through Neteller, so when I go to cashout via bank wire, I am only allowed to cashout winnings, since they bounce the deposit back to Neteller. I'm looking to remove a large portion of my online roll, but it seems that my only option is to use Neteller's bank wire, which would involve a 3.9% fee in converting USD to AUD (via Euro apparently). Is there any way I can get my money into my Australian account and avoid this fee?

OziBattler 11-22-2007 01:58 AM

Re: Cashing out to Australia (avoiding Neteller fee)

Yes, google 'Gary Benson Intercash'. I am a happy repeat customer of Gary's service. I cashout via Stars transfer and Ive seen my funds arrive in my CBA account on the SAME DAY which is bloody brilliant IMHO. His service doesnt charge a commision but he is paid a small commission by stars (I know this cos I asked him what he gets out of providing what is essentially a fee free service for us aussies).

Im sure other aussies/nzers will vouch for Gary as well. If in doubt then do your research and test the waters with a small transaction first.

the next best alternative may well be the BPAY option offered by party but that takes longer, has a small fee and requires coverplay before you withdraw after depositing via neteller.

goodluck

ALL1N 11-22-2007 07:20 AM

Thankyou. This is much better than I was expecting.

zomg 11-22-2007 09:34 AM

gary benson is amazing!

cashed out about 10k with him in different amount, usually in my bank account (st george) with in 2 days.. Just depends when he looks at his emails (and a day extra for st george)

Also i suggest doing it all through stars as like OziBattler said he charges 0% commission on stars but i think its 1% on tilt

1968 11-22-2007 11:39 AM

Will stars allow you to deposit via neteller then cash out through Gary Benson?.. im assuming its just a player-player transfer?..
Or will they make you play some?..
*I dont play stars anymore..

ALL1N 11-22-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will stars allow you to deposit via neteller then cash out through Gary Benson?.. im assuming its just a player-player transfer?..

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know this too pls [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

1968 11-22-2007 12:34 PM

also- how does he determine the exchange rate?..

Josem 11-22-2007 06:45 PM

gary uses the westpac exchange rate at www.westpac.com.au

i've used the service a few times and found it to be great.

OziBattler 11-22-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you can do a neteller in and a player transfer to gary's account. stars probablr dont want to be used as a funds transfer device so you probably would have to play some hands whic is entirely reasonable since stars do cover deposit/withdrawal fees for players. dont ask me how much coverplay is required because i do play at stars so i do basically play with my funds before i withdraw. goodluck.