Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Damnit bbv4life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546457)

bustowithnobra 11-14-2007 10:59 PM

Damnit bbv4life

life beat: 15 page paper due in veterans seminar class tommorow, haven't started because too busy oggling computer lab hottie desk technician.

variance: only non-veteran in class.

Brag: none, except wowowow she's pretty hot. once again my life is damaged by the milk factories.

dkgojackets 11-14-2007 10:59 PM

Re: Damnit bbv4life

I see no potential in this thread.

Post a picture and that may change.

Carolina Pirate 11-14-2007 10:59 PM

pics or ban

Das Budrick 11-14-2007 11:00 PM

I can't understand why there are no pics.

bustowithnobra 11-14-2007 11:04 PM

dude how am I supposed to get pics... be like hey... I've been eyeing you from afar over there behind that computer, unable to write my paper because Im so infatuated by your 1920's flapper-look, and humble but acceptable milk factories. What is your name so I may facebook you and post your pictures on an internet gambling message board? I wish I had a cam phone.

obiedman 11-14-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude how am I supposed to get pics... be like hey... I've been eyeing you from afar over there behind that computer, unable to write my paper because Im so infatuated by your 1920's flapper-look, and humble but acceptable milk factories. What is your name so I may facebook you and post your pictures on an internet gambling message board? I wish I had a cam phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

dkgojackets 11-15-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just walk up to her with a camera, take a picture, and walk away. Sheesh.

hosstito 11-15-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What is your name so I may facebook you and post your pictures on an internet gambling message board?

[/ QUOTE ]

would love to see a woman's reaction to a random guy saying this to her.

bustowithnobra 11-15-2007 01:58 AM

If I could find a cam Id do it... jesus my paper is so in the hole right now... lol, I hope its not due IN CLASS, thats all I can say. I asked hottie to come show me somehting on the computer, and she asked where I was sitting even though Ive glanced repeatedly at her the last 4 hours : {... maybe she's playing hard to get ; ]... no.

JayA 11-15-2007 02:05 AM

Just show her this thread. I'm sure she will be happy to oblige.