Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Yo -12 BIs today. Did I tilt away my stack here? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546195)

K䲰䮥n 11-14-2007 05:13 PM

Yo -12 BIs today. Did I tilt away my stack here?

Villains unknowns.

<font color="black">BB ($104.65)
<font color="black">UTG ($96.55)
<font color="black">UTG+1 ($107.50)
<font color="red">Hero ($100)
<font color="red">CO ($99.80)
<font color="black">BTN ($96.50)

<font color="black">BB posts (SB) $0.50, <font color="black">UTG posts (BB) $1, <font color="black">, Dealt to Hero, Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], fold, <font color="red">, Hero raises to $3.50, <font color="red">call, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">call, , <font color="black"> FLOP ($11) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="black">check, <font color="red">
Hero bets $8
<font color="red">CO calls $8
<font color="black">UTG calls $8
<font color="black">
TURN ($35) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="black">check, <font color="red">
Hero bets $20
<font color="red">CO raises to $40
<font color="black">UTG folds
<font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $68.50
<font color="black">

nuggetz87 11-14-2007 05:25 PM

Re: Yo -12 BIs today. Did I tilt away my stack here?

yeah..i think you have to fold to the minraise as played, he always has 2pair at least.

i don't think i like checking the turn either, rare spot where i would probably bet/fold for value.

K䲰䮥n 11-14-2007 05:26 PM

It just feels so weak to fold TP+OESD

.KeviN. 11-14-2007 05:30 PM

Yea I guess. Being OOP on the turn sucks and I don't really like risking my stack in this spot. Sounds weak but I think I like just checking the turn and calling a modest bet and probably folding to a PSB. Betting out this turn is pretty risky vs. 2 players and you hardly have any clean outs. IMO its just a really bad time to start building a pot.

nuggetz87 11-14-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It just feels so weak to fold TP+OESD

[/ QUOTE ]

but really what is he doing this with? people don't play flush draws or whatever like that in 3 way pots. honestly i think the most likely scenario is you drawing to a split with his made straight, or having 8-11 outs to his 2 pair.

i think checking the turn is pretty results oriented though, didn't really expect a raise.

SamuraiJon 11-14-2007 05:37 PM

ya bad spot to push. Minraisors suck and usually do this kind of lame crap when they've hit big.