Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Winning a PCA Step On PS via fpp rebuy...lol i was bored... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542622)

PokerHatesMe 11-10-2007 01:33 AM

Winning a PCA Step On PS via fpp rebuy...lol i was bored...

alright so the tourney just ended like 20 minutes ago and I have nothing on my cashier option nor am I registered for the pca step tourney that I won an entry into... does anyone know how to get registered for it... does it take a while for Pokerstars to "send" it to you?

Please help

Proofrock 11-10-2007 01:40 AM

Re: Winning a PCA Step On PS via fpp rebuy...lol i was bored...

Try registering for one -- you should have a ticket.

PokerHatesMe 11-10-2007 01:44 AM

naw it only gives me the option of paying for it

cameronw01 11-10-2007 01:51 AM

Try registering for the FPP version. I think they're totally separate.

Edit: That is, it sounds like you're trying to get into the cash one. If not I'm not sure.

rminusq 11-10-2007 02:48 AM

Bad news for you, buddy. I'm pretty sure those were all for the Asian tour steps.

BryanSPokerStars 11-10-2007 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
alright so the tourney just ended like 20 minutes ago and I have nothing on my cashier option nor am I registered for the pca step tourney that I won an entry into... does anyone know how to get registered for it... does it take a while for Pokerstars to "send" it to you?

Please help

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello there, PHM...

First, congratulations on the win! Second, the tournament which ended a while ago in which you won a Step 1 ticket was a Ticket Bonanza for the APPT Steps system. You can find these Steps under the Events/APPT/Sit & Go Satellites tab in the PokerStars client.

All the best,

Bryan S.
Tournaments Administrator
PokerStars Poker Room Management Team

schwah 11-10-2007 03:49 PM

bryan, is there a good reason that the steps tickets aren't interchangeable?? seems like it would work better if you let people use their ticket on whatever tourney they wanted.

also, that way you could run steps year round and not have to worry about compensating people for tickets that went unused after the satellites stopped running.

Mark_K 11-10-2007 04:42 PM

I'm curious. What tournament did you initially play to win your ticket?

MicroBob 11-10-2007 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bryan, is there a good reason that the steps tickets aren't interchangeable?? seems like it would work better if you let people use their ticket on whatever tourney they wanted.

also, that way you could run steps year round and not have to worry about compensating people for tickets that went unused after the satellites stopped running.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's clear they are trying to generate more action in their APPT sats and steps.
The PCA sats are already pretty popular. If they weren't then they woul dhave similar "100 PCA Step 1 seats guaranteed" type tourneys also but I don't think they do.

Marc M 11-11-2007 03:10 AM

I did something similar, playing a Step 1 APPT, when I thought there were only step tournets to PCA. I'm now on step 3. Guess I can't complain if I am forced to go to Australia.