Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   PCA - encouragement for the little guys (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541860)

SteveM 11-09-2007 02:11 AM

PCA - encouragement for the little guys

I'm a regular lurker but infrequent poster here - only a few of you know me. I just wanted to send some encouragement your way to play the PCA steps. I play the $16s mostly and have a decent ROI, but I somehow managed to start at step 1 and win a trip! I began with $100 that I was prepared to donate for the chance to dream for a while, I went through several changes of underwear...and now I'm writing this post that I can't even believe I'm writing. Go little dudes!!!!

malnek 11-09-2007 02:23 AM

Re: PCA - encouragement for the little guys

siick man congrats! i was thinkin about setting aside maybe $500 to do this from step 1 when i have a bit more time. this makes me wanna do it more

gwp 11-09-2007 02:23 AM

nice one!

AMT 11-09-2007 02:32 AM

nice subtle brag [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

congrats! sick event to win a package for, should be a great experience.

jmill2511 11-09-2007 02:36 AM

Nice Job!!!

STALLOWN3D 11-09-2007 02:41 AM

While this thread is still up, has anyone heard how stars plans on compensating for unused tickets? I know they were going to do something, but at that time they didn't have any numbers put together.

Any chance that it would work as a good bankroll booster to just save up tickets for some of the higher steps rather than play them?

vers 11-09-2007 02:52 AM

I think on stars site they said you can't convert tickets to T$ or cash, they must be used for the particular PCa step. Don't know what's going to happen with them when they expire. I would not just play these expecting them to have some refund policy at the end of the promotion.

This reminds me to use my step 3 ticket.

cha59 11-09-2007 02:54 AM

Congrats and GL! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

timex 11-09-2007 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While this thread is still up, has anyone heard how stars plans on compensating for unused tickets? I know they were going to do something, but at that time they didn't have any numbers put together.

Any chance that it would work as a good bankroll booster to just save up tickets for some of the higher steps rather than play them?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think stars said they will convert them to being WSOP step tickets or turn them into W$.

STALLOWN3D 11-09-2007 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think on stars site they said you can't convert tickets to T$ or cash, they must be used for the particular PCa step. Don't know what's going to happen with them when they expire. I would not just play these expecting them to have some refund policy at the end of the promotion.

This reminds me to use my step 3 ticket.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read in MTTC, a post by Scott I believe, whoever is stars' rep on here. He said that they were planning on some sort of compensation for remaining tickets after this was over.

For all I know tho they ended up deciding to just make them worthless. I suppose I'll just be some dead money for bigjoe if I ever make it that far.

Grats OP on the seat! Did you play the 18 man or 9 man step 6?