Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   interesting/easy classes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541633)

Jerome Graham 11-08-2007 07:44 PM

interesting/easy classes

I'm needing to raise my gpa up and was wondering if yall had any easy classes that are kind of universally easy throughout most universities. I don't know if this is to school specific of a question so maybe just give me some classes or electives that you enjoyed. (I'm a business major.)

Thanks

Pokerdemic 11-08-2007 08:28 PM

Re: interesting/easy classes

I'm not sure there is a relationship between easy and interesting. Sometimes the most interesting are the hardest ones. I find intro to geology to have a universal reputation for ease....but then again, when I was in college I got the worst grades in the easiest classes because I didn't think about them or try in them.

Fly 11-08-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(I'm a business major.)

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Stochastic Calculus for Finance?

DougieG 11-08-2007 10:56 PM

Natural Disasters (Geology 303 at SDSU, obv different for you) is generally a very easy class in all its variations at other schools from what I've heard. It's also very easy for me. A class on WWII would be interesting, introductory poli sci was interesting and easy for me.

XXXNoahXXX 11-08-2007 11:10 PM

Intro to _____.

Topics in _____.

_______ 101.

Any combo classes like Environmental Math or History of Psychology.

ItalianFX 11-08-2007 11:15 PM

Economics of Sports
Astronomy
Forensic Biology and Investigations

Those are some that I took.

OP, I really don't think anyone can answer this since it is school specific and it really comes down to your preferences.

I know my roommate wanted to raise his GPA so he took an acting class.

Kimbell175113 11-08-2007 11:20 PM

Intro to acting/creative writing/poetry: any of these can be either the most or the least fun class on your schedule depending on your attitude (plus how good you run in professors and classmates).

rivermetimbers 11-08-2007 11:40 PM

if by interesting you mean easy, take intro to criminal justice (universally easy at all schools), history of rock (mine was somewhat easy but a lot of bs work), or a kinesiology physical sport class (like bowling, softball, running, etc).... your best bet tho is to talk to people who have taken classes that they liked and were easy, you know, like friends?

SoloAJ 11-08-2007 11:57 PM

Kinesiology classes are always the answer here. But really any low level intro class that freshmen students take is going to be super easy.

silver book 11-09-2007 07:17 AM

american pop music is always a fun one
also intro to film