Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   World Poker Exchange is a SCAM!!!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=541507)

burkie_45 11-08-2007 05:34 PM

World Poker Exchange is a SCAM!!!!!

WSEX recently held a fantasy exchange beta test to test their new software saying if you created fantasy teams and won they would give away prizes so thousands of people logged on and spent time creating teams to test their software, after the test was over they said that they decided to cancel the contest and are not paying anybody prize money. What a SCAM... they got to test their software by tricking thousands of people to waste their time and then not paying out any of the promised prise money. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

edfurlong 11-08-2007 05:47 PM

Re: World Poker Exchange is a SCAM!!!!!

I got a PS3. <font color="white">k not really </font>

kyleb 11-08-2007 05:50 PM

lol owned

apefish 11-08-2007 06:28 PM

I think it's now spelled scame.

selurah 11-08-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a PS3. <font color="white">k not really </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah so did I. OP looks like you got screwed.

PoorLawyer 11-08-2007 07:02 PM

I saw what a pain in the ass it would be to make 4000000 teams to try to win the thing and proceeded to hit the red x in the top right corner or my screen.

indianaV8 11-08-2007 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WSEX recently held a fantasy exchange beta test to test their new software saying if you created fantasy teams and won they would give away prizes so thousands of people logged on and spent time creating teams to test their software, after the test was over they said that they decided to cancel the contest and are not paying anybody prize money. What a SCAM... they got to test their software by tricking thousands of people to waste their time and then not paying out any of the promised prise money. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

But their website says: "Our Beta Contest has officially ended. Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winners"

If there are winners there should have been prizes, or?

El_Hombre_Grande 11-09-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw what a pain in the ass it would be to make 4000000 teams to try to win the thing and proceeded to hit the red x in the top right corner or my screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was my approach, too. Seemed the most +EV.

WSEX GM 11-10-2007 08:53 PM

Normally I wouldn't respond to such a baseless thread, but what in the world are you talking about?

We are running FREE contests every day. We have paid winners every single day since we started Fantasy Sports Exchange.

Fred Balfour
WSEX.com

kypreanus 11-10-2007 10:10 PM

I am glad you replied here Fred B.

I hope the mods ban the OP. Ty. If the OP would have any sense in him, he would not start this thread by accusing and giving WSEX bad advertisement.