Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   New FTP Pros - (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=539391)

kerze 11-06-2007 12:42 AM

New FTP Pros -

Looks like FTP snapped up both Jon Little and Scott Clements at Fallsview

elephantsRcute 11-06-2007 12:42 AM

Re: New FTP Pros -

who?

Black winter day 11-06-2007 12:49 AM

The question is - who is not FTP/Stars pro these days?
Every donkament one hit wonder is signed by them.Don't even have to win it, just to be a loud mouth chip leader at some point....

kerze 11-06-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every donkament one hit wonder is signed by them.Don't even have to win it, just to be a loud mouth chip leader at some point....

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair though, Jon & Scott are the anti-Rain Khan. They both did several interviews with Cardplayer during the tourney and they came off as super humble nice guys. Not having seen them play on TV, I can't say what their table image is like though. I know what you're saying though. When the new WPT season airs on tv, FT will have Jon on 2 final tables and Scott on 1.

whiffer1983 11-06-2007 01:03 AM

still what kind of nonsense is this, i'll take a sponsorship, it doesnt make ftp better if every one playing at all the tables have red names lol, most of these players gen population has no idea about nor cares and its just weird

Eagles 11-06-2007 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Never met Scott Clements but J little is awesome.
Really nice guy , sick good player. He's a pretty well respect online player and this year is crushing live tournies.

kerze 11-06-2007 01:09 AM

I agree it is kind of funny. It was kind of sad because Scott was sitting at a $5/$10 O8 table by himself and not getting any action. (Compared to say earlier when Phil Gordon decided to play $1/$2 razz and had 15 on the waiting list)

Funniest thing I've seen is Lee Watkinson playing a 50FTP SNG super sattelite to one of the FTOPs.

RikaKazak 11-06-2007 01:16 AM

I wish I was a tilt pro....if they'd give me say 50% rb...DEAL!!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

GambleAB 11-06-2007 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I take offense to that, as I'm not a loud mouth and I haven't won a god damn thing.

bones 11-06-2007 02:22 AM

Jon Little is exactly the kind of person and player you'd want representing your site.