Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Computer Technical Help (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Need a new way to read the forum...HELP! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537632)

ASaysFull 11-03-2007 03:34 PM

Need a new way to read the forum...HELP!

So, let's face it, not being able to read this forum at work sucks. It seems my companies filters always block these forums. Some days I can get to them ,almost 95% not. I think it somehow screens words/ads on the page for "bad content". Is there a way I could access the forum via a newsgroup or google newsgroup or any other way?

erbbysam 11-03-2007 03:48 PM

Re: Need a new way to read the forum...HELP!

Not that the consequences of sneaking through the filter @ your company is terms for being fired or anything... but you could ssh tunnel through it, I would recommend silenceifdefeat.org as a $1 service(they require a paypal transfer to figure out your id in case you do anything illegal over there network and you get ALOT for $1)

...If you're company figures out that you're tunneling through it they could never figure out what you were doing but they could block you from doing it or ask you to stop, or just fire you... it's best not to do this @ work if you value your job.

Josem 11-04-2007 05:27 AM

Also, if you set topics you like as a favourite, you can get replies emailed to you.

psionic storm 11-04-2007 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not that the consequences of sneaking through the filter @ your company is terms for being fired or anything... but you could ssh tunnel through it, I would recommend silenceifdefeat.org as a $1 service(they require a paypal transfer to figure out your id in case you do anything illegal over there network and you get ALOT for $1)

...If you're company figures out that you're tunneling through it they could never figure out what you were doing but they could block you from doing it or ask you to stop, or just fire you... it's best not to do this @ work if you value your job.

[/ QUOTE ]

spotted a typo, its silenceISdefeat.org lol

erbbysam 11-04-2007 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

spotted a typo, its silenceISdefeat.org lol

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, my bad... Freudian typo?