Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Funny email i sent to my college professor... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=537134)

Nicky Balls 11-02-2007 06:16 PM

Funny email i sent to my college professor...

Ok so i had a really ruff week because my gf brother is a fairy, and on top of that the parents let the brothers boyfreind move in so now i go to my gf house where theirs fairy butt secs in the basement while im upstairs in the living room and the parents r watching r every move so i dont get their baby girl pregnet. anyways youll understand from the email what happen, and i just got fed up with gay people and today we had to write about them so i just left class with out diong the work.

--- Nick ***** <nick*****@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I want to apologize that i walked out of class today
> and not giving you the 6-10 sentence paragraph on
> this story. Right now im having a difficult time
> with my girl friend. Long story short, my girl
> friends brother is gay and he had a gay Halloween
> party that i was invited to. i went, i was
> uncomfortable being in a enviorment with guys asses
> hanging out of their pants and talking about blow
> jobs around me so i left the party. one thing lead
> to a other and me and my girl friend separated so it
> was very difficult. i haven't gotten any sleep at
> all because i been thinking about what happen the
> past week. right now i have no motivation to write
> about gay stuff, im tired from what ive delt with
> the past week. please excuse me from todays project.
> thank you i hope you understand.
>
> - Nick

The reply

I saw youi seemed out of sorts - We will be continuing
the writing next class - choose the religious or
spiritual element to complete the assignment and i
promise the homosexual aspect will not be a part of
the discussion.

it prob gave my professor a good laugh, id knew shed let me slide

React1oN 11-02-2007 06:17 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

stopped reading at "ruff"

kipin 11-02-2007 06:18 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

So what community college do you go to?

Nicky Balls 11-02-2007 06:20 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

both of u should go drink some bleach...

billygrippo 11-02-2007 06:21 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

this isnt funny

kipin 11-02-2007 06:23 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

brb drinking bleach

goofyballer 11-02-2007 06:26 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

[ QUOTE ]
this is really really really funny but probably just not in the way OP intended

[/ QUOTE ]

areyouthedrizzle 11-02-2007 06:28 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

[ QUOTE ]
So what community college do you go to?

[/ QUOTE ]

fk u, nothin wrong with comm college

also racist ban imo

Nicky Balls 11-02-2007 06:33 PM

Re: Funny email i sent to my college professor...

yeah seriosuly whats wrong with community college? u know how much money i will make in my life time compared to you? im soo well set in life, its so amazing, you keep grinding out the college daddy payed for you then go work for a job making 100k a year, i [censored] on people like u