Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Biggest BSP game of the year.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534236)

ftball0000 10-29-2007 10:43 PM

The Biggest BSP game of the year....

Is NE vs Indy, honestly every person is saying NE is going to crush them... thoughts?

Murphinator 10-29-2007 11:13 PM

Re: The Biggest BSP game of the year....

Maybe it's because NE is perfect ATS and has destroyed everyone this year. Especially this past week which sticks out to everyone.

Before yesterday I was probably gonna bet Indy. But after seeing what they did to Washington, I don't understand how you could bet Indy, not today anyway.

I have a feeling this game will be very similar to the Dal/NE game. Just my 2 cents, which aren't even close to being worth 2 cents [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

furyshade 10-29-2007 11:16 PM

i mean, by that logic new england has been a BSP every game this season. everyone thinks patriots are gonna cover ever spread cause they do

NajdorfDefense 10-29-2007 11:41 PM

Pats are not BSP pick. Lotsa public will be on Indy +6 [and rising] by Sun afternoon. I know plenty of horrendous public bettors that are already saying 'undefeated SB champs at home and points, zomg!!!'

If Harrison doesn't play, that could all change.

Miami was a BSP pick last week, remember to fade the BSPs you gotta take a team no one else wants: Buf earlier in the year, Cleve, Atlanta, Miami, Denver last week. Still a ton of Indy backers out there, they are winning by an avg of 18ppg.

internetdonk 10-29-2007 11:41 PM

Im on NE up to -14

MyTurn2Raise 10-30-2007 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pats are not BSP pick. Lotsa public will be on Indy +6 [and rising] by Sun afternoon. I know plenty of horrendous public bettors that are already saying 'undefeated SB champs at home and points, zomg!!!'

Miami was a BSP pick last week, remember to fade the BSPs you gotta take a team no one else wants: Buf earlier in the year, Cleve, Atlanta, Miami, Denver last week. Still a ton of Indy backers out there, they are winning by an avg of 18ppg.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah....I almost posted that the BSPs last week are on the Giants. Due to the game being in London, lots of UK action on the game and they were going with the fave.

Hence, one should've bet the Dolphins.
Then, Assani posted he was on the Dolphins, so I didn't post it as a pick.

zOrO2k6 10-30-2007 04:27 AM

From a Colts Fan:

can't wait to see this "early" SUPERBOWL Patriots @ Colts.

"10u Colts ML" maybe +300 at saturday.

Colts always play their opponents and win SU = "close game".

just my .02

ProfessorBen 10-30-2007 05:28 AM

Does anyone think there is value in the under at 56.5?

Analysis please.

psuasskicker 10-30-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Followed by:

[ QUOTE ]
Im on NE up to -14

[/ QUOTE ]

Naj, you couldn't have timed that more perfectly...

- C -

paperchamp 10-30-2007 09:17 AM

Pats are definitely not a BSP pick.