Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   tracking software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533978)

fybpm 10-29-2007 04:08 PM

tracking software

I've played live for about 2 yrs and as Borat would say "great success". I play SnGs online at Bodog 80% of the time and on occation, I'll play on 'Stars as well.

I'm looking for a tracking software so I can start keeping track of my results... I recently started using Card Player's Poker Analyst for my live play about a month ago but I'd like to start tracking SnG and cash games on Bodog.

Which software works for both ring and SnG on Bodog?

EN09 10-29-2007 04:43 PM

Re: tracking software

one word for you... poker tracker...

EN

fybpm 10-29-2007 05:01 PM

That's two words! BTW it says only ring games on Bodog, and I play primarily SnGs... I've already checked into that, unless there is an add-on I don't know about?

What other trackers may support SnGs on Bodog?

EN09 10-29-2007 08:24 PM

do you dig bodog particularly? there are many sites where pt can enhance your game with just as many loose-passive types.

EN

fybpm 10-29-2007 10:42 PM

We'll, I've always played on Bodog and I've had way more success on Bodog than on 'Stars... I havent tried Full Tilt or anything else... what do you recommend? I also like Bodog's interface as well... I think that PT will work great for me but I'd continue to play on Bodog unnless I found somewhere I was just as comfortable with.

What do you think EN?

EN09 10-30-2007 12:43 AM

dear fybpm,

my money is on 'stars and tilt.

tilt for rakeback and 'stars for just having some loot on 'stars. i don't 'dog so can't say about them. pokertracker will work solidly with 'stars and tilt though.

i happen to like tilt over 'stars but then again i go with a plain dark table skin sans those goofy-assed avatars they are known for.

as for software it seems to me it would be better to relocate your jing to a diffenet site and use a solid piece of software, than to search for some third party hack file to stay on 'dog.

signed,

Calvin Ayre

Gonso 10-30-2007 03:41 AM

Withdrawing from Bodog was rediculous, and frankly pokertracker is worth a lot more than that halfass site anyway. Play at Stars for 10 minutes and you'll be used to it.

Or, if you just can't live without Bodog, then find another software that is compatible, if any.

WhskyRiv 10-30-2007 12:30 PM

In order to track hands on Bodog you need Dogwatcher Hand Grabber in conjunction with Poker Tracker. I agree with the other posters though, the software at BD sux, you can only play three tables at a time, and there are plenty more fish in the sea. The games at FT and PS do seem to be tighter though, at least at low limits.