Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Sushi also wants to be sexy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531119)

Sushiglutton 10-25-2007 01:39 PM

Sushi also wants to be sexy

Villain is basically unknown.

Full Tilt 0.50/1 Hold'em (5 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3.25 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (7.25 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero ???

Gurravasa 10-25-2007 01:42 PM

Re: Sushi also wants to be sexy

I'd betcall since villain often is scared by the king if he has a queen and checks behind.

BTW I think a sexy is when you you are the agressor and then c/r on the next street. Here you consider an ordinary c/r.

Sushiglutton 10-25-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW I think a sexy is when you you are the agressor and then c/r on the next street. Here you consider an ordinary c/r.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, total failure

Sushiglutton 10-25-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd betcall since villain often is scared by the king if he has a queen and checks behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if he was making some kind of play and will fire last barrel on the river?

Oink 10-25-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But what if he was making some kind of play and will fire last barrel on the river?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then you should c/c

I think you should bet here cuz he will most often have a Q or a 6 and proly check behind the Q.

Not sure you should call a raise tho

Tryptamean 10-25-2007 02:51 PM

b/c, because c/r and folding or calling a river 3bet both suck.

You need at least one bet to go in on the river because ppl will call with all kinds of [censored]

sharpie 10-25-2007 08:22 PM

At a higher limit I would probably check/call. Villain will have more semibluffs in his range, and will probably valuebet a Qx anyway. At this limit bet/call looks more appealing.

Sushiglutton 10-26-2007 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At a higher limit I would probably check/call. Villain will have more semibluffs in his range, and will probably valuebet a Qx anyway. At this limit bet/call looks more appealing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I c/c so I guess I'm ready to move up?

MartynasD 10-26-2007 10:31 AM

bet call

Apanage 10-26-2007 07:14 PM

IŽd check/call river because I hate bet/fold lines.
Almost every player will bet a Q for you on river.
Almost every player bets a non-ace high flushdraw on river.
And sadly to say many players at these stakes has a 6 when they make this play.