Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530316)

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 02:09 PM

AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today!

I played graycat 3 times at the 5k hu sitngo's....ap gave me 30k back which was very nice of them considering they could have just givin me 15k for my buy in's but gave the amount that if I would have won all.

I beleive from what it sounds like I took the biggest hit money wise due to cheating. They have offered me the opportunity to visit them. I will basically be shown their offices and all that bs...mainly when I go down there I will want to know what they are doing to ensure that cheating cannot exist anymore at AP and what steps they did to ensure that.

To all players who lost money in cash games to the cheaters I think he said we will get our money by the end of this week or next.

apefish 10-24-2007 02:11 PM

Re: AP visit? Got my sit n go money back today!

Good result.

That's all I got. Congrats.

Ratamahatta 10-24-2007 02:14 PM

Glad to see AP doing the right thing. Congrats!

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 02:15 PM

Please to all players who lost money on AP due to the cheaters and also players that play on AP, What questions, concerns should I be asking AP's management. Basically anything that you would want to know or see if you were down there tell me so I can give you feedback when I come back.

apefish 10-24-2007 02:17 PM

Ask them what the two other account names were that their mouthpiece/source said we didn't catch but were in on the cheating.
I can't remember at which point that came out- but complete transparency of the names of the cheating accounts is a minimum for obvious reasons.

We know doubledrag, graycat, potripper, payup, and steamroller. We know that supercard55 ( I think that's the correct name) and romnaldo were dump accounts.

We need the full list.

ibluffoldladies 10-24-2007 02:19 PM

haha. Sounds like AP is inviting everybody down to Costa Rica.

DEAD ON IMPACT 10-24-2007 02:23 PM

lol really..I was told it was just me and the guy named Nat from pokerDB.

Phreak 10-24-2007 02:26 PM

in leu(sp?) of all this do u guys think it is ok to start playing there, or are we still boycotting AP?

smellmuth 10-24-2007 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in leu(sp?) of all this do u guys think it is ok to start playing there, or are we still boycotting AP?

[/ QUOTE ]

its lieu, and you mean 'in light of all this'

madmonk 10-24-2007 02:56 PM

Thats nice. I was afraid that they just hit'n'run but that shows they try to fix this. Will be expensive.