Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Trout games tonight... U R invited :-) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530237)

SeaSiren 10-24-2007 12:22 PM

Trout games tonight... U R invited :-)

Yeah I know it's also World Series night!! You guys can multi-task right??? Sure! Maybe we can get creative [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Mermaid's a big Sox fan... (I might even share about the time I saw Jim Rice in the buff [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]...ooh boy - not pretty - he was a naughty boy!)

ALL ARE WELCOME~ Games are at POKER STARS - Private Tourney Lobby...

[b] <u>HERE IS YOUR FORUM GAME SCHEDULE:</u>

[b]<font color="red">"TROUT~ATLANTIC"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> NLHE </font> at 20:00 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY OCT 24th
Password “supbro” without the quotes.

[b]<font color="red">"TROUT~ STUD H/L"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> STUD H/L</font> at 21:05 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY OCT 24th

<font color="red">"TROUT~PACIFIC"</font> $10+1 <font color="blue"> NLHE </font> at 22:10 Stars lobby time
WEDNESDAY OCT 24th

These games are open for registration.

"This event is open to all posters of Two Plus Two but is not an official function of Two Plus Two and thus is not sponsored by Two Plus Two Publishing LLC."

If you wish to receive this schedule by e-mail please send an e-mail to SeaSiren.xo@comcast.net with your 2+2 name. PS name &amp; email address.

SeaSiren [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

For conversation, challenges, BS, and results of the forum games see this thread on the STT Strategy Forum.

MonkeyButler 10-24-2007 12:23 PM

Re: Trout games tonight... U R invited :-)

how is this allowed?

SeaSiren 10-24-2007 12:38 PM

whatdaya mean?

Slim Pickens 10-24-2007 12:46 PM

Yay! Stud/8! I totally saw that game on the TV.

GinaSD 10-24-2007 01:24 PM

I followed the link to this thread from the Beginners forum.

How do you find these games listed in the Pokerstars window. Are they listed as tournaments?

Thanks,
Gina

GinaSD 10-24-2007 01:26 PM

Nevermind- sorry, I'd never noticed the "private" tab under the tournament window before. I found the games.

Jbrochu 10-24-2007 01:28 PM

They're found under the private tab in the tournament section of the lobby. If you don't see them make sure you turn off any filters you might be using.

Jbrochu 10-24-2007 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatdaya mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is he's jealous you got to see Jim Rice's, ahmm -- Lousiville Slugger -- and he didn't... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Guthrie 10-24-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how is this allowed?

[/ QUOTE ]
Superusers are required to identify themselves when the tournament starts.

dipstikdave 10-24-2007 05:19 PM

i am in pacific and will pay a $10 bounty to whoever knocks me out if the sox score first 2nite. i will add another $10 if the sox win b4 i get knocked out. come and get mah free moniez!