Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   small stack shoves and I lose a small pot. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=530123)

piebear 10-24-2007 08:34 AM

small stack shoves and I lose a small pot.

Full Tilt Poker, $5 + $0.50 NL Hold'em Sit n' Go, 80/160 Blinds, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: 2,740
SB: 1,175
Hero (BB): 4,180
UTG: 2,905
CO: 2,500

Pre-Flop: (240) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, SB calls 80, <font color="red">Hero raises to 450</font>, SB calls 290

Flop: (900) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets 725 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls 725

Turn: (2,350) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (2,350) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 2,350 Pot
SB showed K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Queens full of Eights) and WON 2,350 (+1,175 NET)
Hero showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Queens full of Sevens) and LOST (-1,175 NET)

not sure about my line. I mean, if he was willing to put it all in with less than QQ/Q7 should I just bail and wait for a better spot?

Astyanax 10-24-2007 08:38 AM

Re: small stack shoves and I lose a small pot.

Nice post.

Actually no it isn't. Do you think anyone who has lost to perfect perfect and aces against ak AIPF in the space of 10 hands gives a flying [censored] about this hand?

Man the fk up and for once in your life shut the fk up.

SkeetyMcdoogle 10-24-2007 08:39 AM

lol astyanax

Astyanax 10-24-2007 08:40 AM

I think I got leveled...I'm on horrible tilt but cmon - do people like this really exist?

SneakyFerret 10-24-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice post.

Actually no it isn't. Do you think anyone who has lost to perfect perfect and aces against ak AIPF in the space of 10 hands gives a flying [censored] about this hand?

Man the fk up and for once in your life shut the fk up.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a retard imo

ssnyc 10-24-2007 08:55 AM

huh?

Astyanax 10-24-2007 08:56 AM

Sneaky. Your contribution to this forum is an example to us all. Not only do you refrain from posting hands/strat/anything of any value intellectually or comically, you only reply in one word answers. Examples include '[x] not funny' and my all time favourite ^^^^^.

You are either an interwebs mastermind or just a cnut. As for the hand what would you have preferred as a reply: 'What an insane beat, OP would you like me to cover your balls in jam, stuff a breadstick in your a$$, all the time saying 'I am sorry for your loss' over and over????

[censored]

Andynan 10-24-2007 08:58 AM

lol, he posted it for entertainment value, he clearly isn't bitter about the loss. Enjoy your day.

alavet 10-24-2007 09:01 AM

i think you should quit poker
or at least ship me $50

piebear 10-24-2007 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sneaky. Your contribution to this forum is an example to us all. Not only do you refrain from posting hands/strat/anything of any value intellectually or comically, you only reply in one word answers. Examples include '[x] not funny' and my all time favourite ^^^^^.

You are either an interwebs mastermind or just a cnut. As for the hand what would you have preferred as a reply: 'What an insane beat, OP would you like me to cover your balls in jam, stuff a breadstick in your a$$, all the time saying 'I am sorry for your loss' over and over????

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only have I posted quite a few hands in the FR section of this forum, I have also never replied with [x] not funny or ^^^^^^^^

Like someone just said, I posted it for entertainment value. It's a $5 sng. You sound quite bitter about a few bad beats you've just suffered, I can understand that. You should put your head in an oven or something.