Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Just wanted to say (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528898)

bustowithnobra 10-22-2007 08:14 PM

Just wanted to say

In the earlier threads that were apparently just deleted, just wanted to say that when I insulted Nath for being an attention hoar for leeching onto attention-hoar's threads, which he does more than anyone on this forum (Evenkeal, Fgators, and Grimmstar immediately come to mind), repeating the same [censored] already said in a more spastic "look at me tone," he then responded that I was vying for his attention.

I then proceeded to state I wished that he not project his own thoughts an impulses onto his judgment of me, and I wished that I were as egotistical as him so that everytime someone insulted me they thought I was jealous.

What is most important however, is that my original post stated [ QUOTE ]
INSERT uncreative insult here

[/ QUOTE ], that this would be Nath's reply, and he did not dissapoint with:

[ QUOTE ]
I give you a D+ for effort; your trolling is neither funny nor true, but it is enough to make my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath posts criticizing spiteful remarks, and its somehow insightful and to the point, but if anyone else does it to him, "its trolling."

The 13th 4postle 10-22-2007 08:16 PM

Re: Just wanted to say

[ ] Awesome Thread Title...TMO

First!

bustowithnobra 10-22-2007 08:17 PM

Well I just wanted to get it t be contingent to the other threads and then just fall off the map.

[X]-Title serves its purpose, TMO.

ebepse 10-22-2007 08:18 PM

are you a girl?

pics?

The 13th 4postle 10-22-2007 08:19 PM

TMO is catching on....

prodonkey 10-22-2007 08:20 PM

it's whore.. learn to spell

AK Fisher 10-22-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the earlier threads that were apparently just deleted, just wanted to say that when I insulted Nath for being an attention hoar for leeching onto attention-hoar's threads, which he does more than anyone on this forum (Evenkeal, Fgators, and Grimmstar immediately come to mind), repeating the same [censored] already said in a more spastic "look at me tone," he then responded that I was vying for his attention.

I then proceeded to state I wished that he not project his own thoughts an impulses to his judgment of me.

What is most important however, is that my original post stated [ QUOTE ]
INSERT uncreative insult here

[/ QUOTE ], that this would be Nath's reply, and he did not dissapoint with:

[ QUOTE ]
I give you a D+ for effort; your trolling is neither funny nor true, but it is enough to make my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nath posts criticizing spiteful remarks, and its somehow insightful and to the point, but if anyone else does it to him, "its trolling."

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO !

The_Taj 10-22-2007 08:20 PM

wow who cares? keep this [censored] between you and nath....

bustowithnobra 10-22-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's whore.. learn to spell

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll assume your not leveling.

Some people write moran instead of moron. Some people write tho instead of though. Get over form and look at substance.

imo

rand 10-22-2007 08:23 PM

no yeah but seriously.

[x]op go away
[x]free viper