Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Highest possible WR? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528377)

Peacedout 10-22-2007 07:32 AM

Highest possible WR?

I tried using the search function and found a few articles referring to 58% and 63% win rates. Bascially what i am asking is what is the highest possible win rates for levels of 5-20dollar HU sit n gos. Also does Omaha vs holdem have a different maximum WR. Sorry if this is stickied some where or frequently asked. I looked for about 25mins and couldn't find anything.

Also What is a good program for recording hands for Sit n gos. I am not to fond of poker track for this use.

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

chrismystero 10-22-2007 07:40 AM

Re: Highest possible WR?

Here I searched the Sticky for you.

"What’s a good win rate for X limit?
If you’re winning, be happy."

Peacedout 10-22-2007 07:41 AM

I already have seen the sticky post, Thank you for reassuring though.

xSCWx 10-22-2007 07:44 AM

For $5-20 I'd imagine it would cap out closer to 68%. If you were really lame about game selection and avoided marginal spots breaking 70% would probably be possible.

Peacedout 10-22-2007 07:49 AM

Thank you for your response interesting to hear a WR that high is possible.

alavet 10-22-2007 08:57 AM

what about NLCASH?
i strongly belive pros has more than 10BB/100 (in 1-2-4 blinds at least)

dboy23 10-22-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also What is a good program for recording hands for Sit n gos. I am not to fond of poker track for this use.

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tourney Manager

Indiana 10-22-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For $5-20 I'd imagine it would cap out closer to 68%. If you were really lame about game selection and avoided marginal spots breaking 70% would probably be possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

avoiding marginal spots should lower the win rate, not increase it....being highly skilled in those spots is where you get that extra 2-3% in ROI.

Indy

jay_shark 10-22-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

avoiding marginal spots should lower the win rate, not increase it....being highly skilled in those spots is where you get that extra 2-3% in ROI.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

In some cases where you decide to incorrectly fold a marginal spot for all your chips(because you think you're better) , then you actually increase your win rate but decrease your $/h .

I'm pretty sure this is what XscwX was referring to .

xSCWx 10-22-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

In some cases where you decide to incorrectly fold a marginal spot for all your chips(because you think you're better) , then you actually increase your win rate but decrease your $/h .

I'm pretty sure this is what XscwX was referring to .

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]