Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   BLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526822)

Eagles 10-19-2007 08:18 PM

BLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSS

Lots of big bluffs today I think some are good and some suck.
Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BTN: $559.18
SB: $940.30
Hero (BB): $611.40
UTG: $641.40
MP: $788.25
CO: $120

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $24</font>, SB folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $72</font>, BTN calls $48

Flop: ($147) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $111</font>, BTN calls $111

Turn: ($369) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $428.40 and is All-In</font>

Villain seems like a solid tag. He took almost all his time to call the flop. I don't think he's levelling me with a strong hand.

BB: $1,329.45
UTG: $600
MP: $704
CO: $2,298
Hero (BTN): $600
SB: $1,622

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG folds, <font color="red">MP raises to $24</font>, CO folds, Hero calls $24, SB folds, BB calls $18

Flop: ($75) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">MP bets $54</font>, Hero calls $54, BB folds

Turn: ($183) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $130</font>, MP calls $130

River: ($443) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
MP checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $392 and is All-In</font>,

Villain is a good reg like 22/18. I got Atss AIPF vs his AK . He 4bet I 5bet shoved and he took nearly all his time and called. In the chat I was like wtf ty for taking so long or something so he might think I'm on tilt.

Hero (BTN): $769
SB: $970.90
BB: $842.90
UTG: $594
MP: $600
CO: $868.25

Pre-Flop: 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $22</font>, SB calls $19, BB folds

Flop: ($50) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $40</font>, SB calls $40

Turn: ($130) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $100</font>, SB calls $100

River: ($330) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $100</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $300</font>

Villan's ok... a bit too loose pf. Not a very good hand reader.

BobboFitos 10-19-2007 08:23 PM

Re: BLUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSS

hand 1... [ QUOTE ]
Villain is a good reg like 22/18. I got Atss AIPF vs his AK . He 4bet I 5bet shoved and he took nearly all his time and called. In the chat I was like wtf ty for taking so long or something so he might think I'm on tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
so he thinks you're a spewmonkey. but it seems he sucks. so maybe he'll fold.

by the way, i like underbetting the turn, like 40, then shoving the river.

hand 2 it seems he has 1pair, dunno if he can fold it. id actually check behind tho, bc you beat him if he picked up diamonds or c/c with like AJ/AK/KJ. you also beat gutters+over.

hand 3 i try not to bluff on mono boards. the turn bet is spewy. river, well, looks like he sucks. good luck!

Eagles 10-19-2007 08:27 PM

Bobbo,
edited OP
Villain in hand 2 is the guy I got Atss aipf vs

homeboy604 10-19-2007 10:01 PM

i dont like any of them.

Evigt_Drabbad 10-19-2007 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont like any of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

aislephive 10-19-2007 11:01 PM

Don't like hand 1, I think you're getting looked up by a lot of pairs. As villain I tend to call those spots pretty light, and am right a good amount of the time. If you think he'll fold TT, then by all means it's fine. But I wouldn't try to get somebody off an overpair on this board.

Hand 2 I think is good. I only like the turn bet if you're shoving the river, otherwise it's pretty spewy. His hand looks pretty faceup as a marginal one pair hand, stuff like JJ/AQ/AT,T9 and similar hands. Your line looks strong in that it's hard to put you on a bluff, so I think it should work a good amount of the time. I'd like it much more with little or no history, though. You might get looked up really lightly here, but a lot of players tend to believe their opponent after they get caught running a big bluff because they expect you to not try to run another big bluff after your last one got called down.

Hand 3 I really hate. Usually when a donk improves his hand or they have a strong hand that doesn't want you to check behind they will make one of these weak bets intending on at least calling a raise. If he has an Ax hand he probably would just c/c the river instead of leading. Your river raise is small, which does show strength, but without a read I would expect a player pegged as slightly fishy and loose to call with almost any hand he bet the river with.

KingGordy 10-19-2007 11:12 PM

#1 is pretty meh, it's really a feel thing imo as to whether or not you think he'll fold 99-JJ type stuff.

I like hand 2 unless he's really good or really bad.

Don't like 3. He might be blocking something weak but he'll often talk himself into calling.

Some9 10-19-2007 11:59 PM

1 is standard (not doing it always but occasionally)
2 can be correct as most tags don't c/c off their stack
3 is bad

Isura 10-20-2007 02:41 AM

1 and 2 are fine. 3 is pretty bad. Obviously you're going to be bluffing sometimes when you take these lines so its not a big deal, but hand 3 is just such a bad spot to bluff.

Triumph36 10-20-2007 03:25 AM

2 seems best, 1 is meh but depends on player/timing/etc, 3 is weirdo fps that will get looked up a ton