Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   *Scratches Head* What happened to mp3 drug thread? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525120)

yoyowhoawhoa3 10-17-2007 03:31 PM

*Scratches Head* What happened to mp3 drug thread?

I was awaiting trip reports and im now getting PMs axin' me where the thread went. Dats wrong mang, dats real wrong.

JayA 10-17-2007 03:33 PM

Re: *Scratches Head* What happened to mp3 drug thread?

I was just wondering the same thing.

Dids 10-17-2007 03:38 PM

Honestly I just saw a ton of links and drug talk and decided there was no was possible it was a good idea for 2p2 so deleted it. It scared me a lot.

JayA 10-17-2007 03:41 PM

You could be right. But it was a pretty interesting view on brainwaves and science to see if frequencies could give your brain the same affect as drugs do. I was mainly interested because I've never done drugs nor do I plan to do drugs.

Georgia Avenue 10-17-2007 03:50 PM

pretty pansy dids

keikiwai 10-17-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly I just saw a ton of links and drug talk and decided there was no was possible it was a good idea for 2p2 so deleted it. It scared me a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

they were soundwaves you degenerate power grubber

Dids 10-17-2007 03:54 PM

You gotta understand that it basically looked like every spam post we ever see.

My bad.

Feel free to repost.

JayA 10-17-2007 03:58 PM

GOGOGOGOGO REPOST NOW!!!!11

Dan87 10-17-2007 04:02 PM

but if the soundwaves enhance your experience or change your state of mind, are they not the definition of drugs?

Limesparks 10-17-2007 04:05 PM

Drugs are chemicals that alter, block, or mimic chemical reactions in the brain. This causes an alteration of the body's normal processes, causing physical (Faster heartbeat, deeper respiration etc.), or mental (Elevated mood, new thought processes etc.) changes.

Drugs are used for a myriad of purposes, from anaesthesia, to psychotherapy, to just being able to wake up in the morning (Caffeine).

Drugs that are used for personal pleasure (often illegally) are called Recreational Drugs. Traditional RD's include marijuana, alcohol (Yes, it is a drug), MDMA (ecstasy), mushrooms, LSD, methamphetamine, heroin, crack/cocaine. Recreational drugs come under many criticisms, and praise by opponents, and users alike. Some believe the use of RD's to be immoral, and life-threatening, while others believe that new and thoughtful insights can come from drug use (especially psychedelics like mushrooms, and LSD)

Other drugs include caffeine, psychedelic mushrooms diphenhydramine, dimehydrinate, mesculine, morphine, dextromethorphan, PCP, and chocolate (Chocolate contains theobromine, which is an effective cough suppressant, possibly more effective than cough syrups, which are also drugs. Theobromine has mild mood elevating effects. It's also the reason you don't feed chocolate to your pets.)