Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Stuff Stolen From My Apartment (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525100)

EndOfYourRun 10-17-2007 03:01 PM

Stuff Stolen From My Apartment

Expensive electronics and cheap jewlery were stolen and a lamp. The maintanace men are the ones who stole the stuff. The locks were changed because i haven't paid my rent. But i haven't been evicted yet.

I filed a police report and talked with the office this morning. They claimed "they thought i moved out and left all that stuff cause i didn't want it"

Anyways i emailed a landlord tenant lawyer so i might have a good lawsuit.

Brag: I have renters insurance that covers theft

ItalianFX 10-17-2007 03:04 PM

Re: Stuff Stolen From My Apartment

I wouldn't be surprised to see a clause that states that since you didn't pay rent, you forfeited your property.

Did you even ask them for your stuff back? If they thought you moved out and left the stuff there, then it's not really "stealing." If they won't give it back, that's a different story.

StepBangin 10-17-2007 03:05 PM

My stuff was just stolen too. Infact I was just in the process of registering an Account on P5's to let them all know.

EndOfYourRun 10-17-2007 03:05 PM

p5's?

kylephilly 10-17-2007 03:06 PM

Why are you using one of the aliases from the "Suggest an Alias" thread as a gimmick.

WEIHD

RunyonAve 10-17-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My stuff was just stolen too. Infact I was just in the process of registering an Account on P5's to let them all know.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

bravos1 10-17-2007 03:06 PM

Hmmm, IDK, maybe you should pay your rent?

EndOfYourRun 10-17-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't be surprised to see a clause that states that since you didn't pay rent, you forfeited your property.

Did you even ask them for your stuff back? If they thought you moved out and left the stuff there, then it's not really "stealing." If they won't give it back, that's a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

i talked with the office they said "we thought u left" and i said no i didn't leave yet. and haven't been evicted have i? and shes like no u havent and i'm like ok please give me my keys back and restart the eviction process. she claims she didnt take the stuff but would ask around. All my other stuff is in the apartment still. just the expensive stuff was taken.

EndOfYourRun 10-17-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you using one of the aliases from the "Suggest an Alias" thread as a gimmick.

WEIHD

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm GoldenIP

Conspire 10-17-2007 03:11 PM

If your GoldenIp then who is GoldenIP?