Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cardrunners vids any good? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517352)

jdp 10-07-2007 03:09 AM

Cardrunners vids any good?

Would any of C/R's vids be worth watching for NL cash games, and if so, who's their best player please?

DMoogle 10-07-2007 03:11 AM

Re: Cardrunners vids any good?

Best poker investment I've ever made. My favorite videos are Taylor's and Brian's. Also cts' first video was very very good, and I'm really looking forward to his future ones.

jdp 10-07-2007 05:06 AM

So no standouts amongst their NL cash game players then? (As in their very best player.)

10-07-2007 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So no standouts amongst their NL cash game players then? (As in their very best player.)

[/ QUOTE ]

It all depends on the levels that you play at. Sbrugby is the best cash game player at the higher levels, but if you play 200NL, then he wouldn't be your man.

Post what levels you play at and I'll give you some good vids for that level.

ClubChamp04 10-07-2007 06:00 AM

Why are you always repping CR dmoogle? It is very interesting that you feel compelled to post how great their site is everytime one of these threads pops up.

CR is spammed all over the forums these days...can we get a lock on some of these threads?

jdp 10-07-2007 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair 'nuff. I've been playing 5/10 full ring NL at various sites since '04 and winning at around 5BB ($1 per hand.) So I'd be looking for more advanced play in the hope of picking up a new idea or two...

thing85 10-07-2007 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It all depends on the levels that you play at. Sbrugby is the best cash game player at the higher levels, but if you play 200NL, then he wouldn't be your man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any suggestion for a 50NL video?

EvanJC 10-07-2007 11:12 AM

op: no

a nonymous 10-07-2007 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you always repping CR dmoogle? It is very interesting that you feel compelled to post how great their site is everytime one of these threads pops up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe because someone asked if the vids are any good and he feels that they are? Just guessing.

I also believe CR is a good investment.

DMoogle 10-07-2007 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe because someone asked if the vids are any good and he feels that they are? Just guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. That site has done much more for me than I have for it, so this is my way of giving back. I don't want you to think I'm representing CR, because I'm not. I'm just a very satisfied customer.