Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   OT: Holy [censored], I'm Getting Married! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515746)

10-04-2007 05:42 PM

OT: Holy [censored], I\'m Getting Married!

The wedding is this Sunday, and jesus... I can't believe it. I'm 24, which is apparently young for nuptials, but I've been with this girl since junior year of high school, so I'm quite sure she's the one.

Wish me luck (not so much with getting married, but more with not falling out of the chair when they sing "Hava Nagila").

Any of you old married men wanna throw out a word of advice that you wish you had when you first took the plunge?

PS - Kinda funny/nerdy/obv, but I found a thread where I used OOT to bounce proposal ideas off:
Putting Marriage Proposal Ideas into Action...

Bakes 10-04-2007 05:45 PM

Re: OT: Holy [censored], I\'m Getting Married!

[ QUOTE ]
Any of you old married men wanna throw out a word of advice that you wish you had when you first took the plunge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's some advice from a young single man.

This thread is worthless without pics.

but congrats obv

Ansky 10-04-2007 05:46 PM

Mazal Tov homie.

bobaroo120 10-04-2007 05:50 PM

The actual wedding reception is going to rush by. You're probably not going to remember most of it. Pick a moment where you just step back and take it all in because otherwise it will be over before you know it and you won't remember anything except saying hello and goodbye to everyone.

Jurollo 10-04-2007 05:50 PM

grats rob! looking forward to a weekend of partying in boston

bobaroo120 10-04-2007 05:52 PM

Didn't know you were from Boston. Knowing that, I would imagine no one will care about your wedding with game 3 going on.

Jurollo 10-04-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't know you were from Boston. Knowing that, I would imagine no one will care about your wedding with game 3 going on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rob isnt from Boston, he is a New Yorker, I am in Boston and we've been trying to find a weekend for him to come into beantown. I am trying to turn him into a Sox fan though!

10-04-2007 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is still true, unfortunately. Just a different game in a different city [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

10-04-2007 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is worthless without pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll look for one later. At the very least, I'll post a wedding photo after the big shindig.

NoahSD 10-04-2007 05:58 PM

Congrats rob. That's so awesome.