Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513790)

piebear 10-02-2007 09:47 AM

variance

being made to repeat a year's worth of university for failing a single essay (1000 words.). £2000 down the drain.

Need to go robousto before parents find out

that is all

JokersAttack 10-02-2007 09:50 AM

Re: variance

[ ] robousto

Quagmyer 10-02-2007 09:50 AM

Dont steal essays off the internet next time

BuddyQ 10-02-2007 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
being made to repeat a year's worth of university for failing a single essay (1000 words.). £2000 down the drain.

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't seem fair, why do you have to repeat the whole year? This sounds more like grade school than university. Unless of course you were caught intentionally cheating, then its punitive I guess.

TheDoubleA 10-02-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't seem fair, why do you have to repeat the whole year? This sounds more like grade school than university. Unless of course you were caught intentionally cheating, then its punitive I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

No what it sounds like is he didnt do anything the whole year and it came down to passing one essay or he failed life.

piebear 10-02-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I suppose it was a exaggeration

I failed it one time like back in january (didn't hand it in) so they wuzall "do that [censored] in the summer"

I did it, and didn't include a copy of the documentary I was deconstructing. Wasn't able to get it on a dvd. Anyway yeah so it's more complicated. Pathetic, and ridiculous, but more complicated than I first described.

My line:

Getting a job and after a few months comme out to parents claiming I'm feeling guilty about living in thier house whilst lying to them (they will be impressed that I have a job)

sixfour 10-02-2007 12:08 PM

1000 words isn't an essay, it's a longish paragraph

piebear 10-02-2007 12:21 PM

I hope your experience of a degree isn't an english degree sixfour.

JEFF or DAD 10-02-2007 12:22 PM

$4k for a years worth of tuition hyahchachaha why do i go to this godamn elite american college

obiedman 10-02-2007 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$4k for a years worth of tuition hyahchachaha why do i go to this godamn elite american college

[/ QUOTE ]

qft