Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   PCyay satellites start today (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513159)

eBo 10-01-2007 01:54 PM

PCyay satellites start today

I'm going to try to win as many as possible. Anyone wanna do a sidebet?

Oh, and top 150 on the TLB have a freeroll tourney and I'm #181. Need to work on that.

PujolsOfPokr 10-01-2007 01:57 PM

Re: PCyay satellites start today

I also saw on their website that it says that satellites for the PCA start today, but when I checked the Events tab in the PS browser I saw nothing for the PCA.

Maybe I'm missing it or they are not up yet?

nutshot2 10-01-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and top 150 on the TLB have a freeroll tourney and I'm #189. Need to work on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

rage4dorder 10-01-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also saw on their website that it says that satellites for the PCA start today, but when I checked the Events tab in the PS browser I saw nothing for the PCA.

Maybe I'm missing it or they are not up yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

close/open pokerstars, install new updates.
Events/PCA

sidepot88 10-01-2007 07:41 PM

So out of the options, which satellite do I get the most out of my money for a chance at a seat? Also, if I win an entry to the 33r or the 175 double shootout and withdraw, do I get $T or $W? Thanks for the info.

PujolsOfPokr 10-01-2007 07:46 PM

You get W$. Also, I'd go with the double shootouts, b/c the 33r will only pay out a seat to top ~1% of entrants.

schwah 10-01-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You get W$. Also, I'd go with the double shootouts, b/c the 33r will only pay out a seat to top ~1% of entrants.

[/ QUOTE ]

double shootouts, on the other hand, give a seat to the top ~1.2% of entrants

jeffman 10-01-2007 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

double shootouts, on the other hand, give a seat to the top ~1.2% of entrants

[/ QUOTE ]

yah but you only have to win two sngs instead of beating a whole field... duh...

g-p 10-01-2007 07:58 PM

the big multis are better than the shootouts in my opinion. once u win the first one you most likely have to win one against 8 other good players

ianisakson 10-01-2007 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the big multis are better than the shootouts in my opinion. once u win the first one you most likely have to win one against 8 other good players

[/ QUOTE ]

thats just wrong, i've often found the 2nd round of DSO's to have at least 3 donkeys who just got lucky in the first round