Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Flopped baby flush, turn action. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512136)

Matte_Maiden 09-29-2007 09:44 PM

Flopped baby flush, turn action.

NL200. 6-handed. 100 BB deep. Early in the session.
Villian is bad, like 53/7/1. Since it's early in the session my image ain't clear and we have no recent history.

I raise to 7 with 45s UTG+1. Everyone folds to the BB, which is villian. He calls.

Flop comes KJ2, all in my suit. I make a pot-sized bet of 15, which he check-calls.

Turn brings a 3 of another suit, and he check-raises my pot-sized bet of 45 to 110. What does hero do?

AshleyC 09-29-2007 09:52 PM

Re: Flopped baby flush, turn action.

Push you have an OESD too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

No seriously, against a player with those stats I get it in and expect to be good for 100bbs.

Hosehound25 09-29-2007 10:26 PM

get it in

mythrilfox 09-29-2007 10:38 PM

Get it in b/c of pot odds, not loving it though.

GSykes 09-29-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
get it in

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio 09-29-2007 10:42 PM

ban

Nick Royale 09-29-2007 10:47 PM

All you guys wanting to get it in, what do you put him on? We have the worst possible flush and villain's line suggest great strength. He'll call tons of better xxss preflop in relation to his number of possible KJ/22/JJ combos.

I'm not sauing it's a fold, just that it's not as obv zomg get it in as many seems to think imo.

Nielsio 09-29-2007 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All you guys wanting to get it in, what do you put him on? We have the worst possible flush and villain's line suggest great strength. He'll call tons of better xxss preflop in relation to his number of possible KJ/22/JJ combos.

I'm not sauing it's a fold, just that it's not as obv zomg get it in as many seems to think imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

That range is absolutely wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
Villian is bad, like 53/7/1

[/ QUOTE ]

Nick Royale 09-29-2007 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That range is absolutely wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
Villian is bad, like 53/7/1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ban

dragonystic 09-30-2007 01:32 AM

given action, id fold.

a better question to ask here is why you would bet $45 on that turn. even in the hands of this drooler, i dont see any worse hands calling or any better hands folding. (maybe a set/2pr calls hoping to boat up, but those are unlikely here, and still dont suggest a psb to bloat the pot)

check the turn.