Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What time of day to play online? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511424)

Naugyanks 09-28-2007 04:39 PM

What time of day to play online?

One sites like Full Tilt, where I play there are so many more players online later in the day for U.S. time zones. I often wonder when is the best time to play or more specifically, when are there more bad players playing. I am in Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada). What times of day do guys think provide the easiest game for FT.

redbeard 09-28-2007 05:02 PM

Re: What time of day to play online?

it is pretty tough to say. i used to play limit and i thought that the juciest fish were on from about midnight to 3 am. i now play no limit and i feel like the best time to play is 8pm to 1am. others have said that the day nl games are pretty passive and soft. one thing i'd say for sure is that the craziest fish are playing on friday and saturday nights. it is very rare that i don't play from 8pm to 4am on friday and saturday.

as for full tilt vs stars vs the other sites i don't know how much this differs from site to site but if you want to see a good site that tracks the real money traffic on all the major sites check out:

www.pokersitescout.com

they update at various times throughout the day and have weekly averages and the likes so you could figure out a lot from there if you were to monitor it for a few days.

99killed 09-28-2007 05:16 PM

2am -5am ET

AJackson 09-28-2007 05:45 PM

Depends upon your style. I kind of like the passive day time players. At night I can make more money, but it takes a lot more focus dealing with all the aggresive good and bad players.

Broderick C. 09-28-2007 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2am -5am ET

[/ QUOTE ]

luckyjimm 09-28-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2am -5am ET

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm a fish and that's when I play. More like 4-7am, actually. I wake up in the middle of the night and start playing. And, yes, there are players at those times worse than me. Very loose fun games.

6471849653 09-29-2007 10:22 AM

generally the evenings but for european players that's earlier. The main points are the lesser players and fish players that come in the evening and so, the evenings after the pay days, and friday, saturday, while by sunday the pool of fish is already smaller as they have busted out. The same being generally true for the beginning of the week. When the time gets closer to the time people go to sleep, there is more looser and loose-aggressive action, and lesser players taking shots at higher limits.

GSykes 09-29-2007 01:46 PM

around the clock

PMR 09-29-2007 01:53 PM

Is there a time period (EST) that generally has the worst (i.e. toughest) games?

anduril 09-29-2007 02:12 PM

5:01am - 1:59am