Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Help me play my friend's hand BBV4L... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=510378)

DeucesNeverLoses 09-27-2007 02:24 AM

Help me play my friend\'s hand BBV4L...

So...buddy just got out of a LONG term relationship (aka, he's 23 and it's been 6 years...) yeah so he's pretty bummed. But, moreover, he hasn't [censored] in like 2 weeks and he tells me that he needs pussy so bad he has lowered his standards to:

oh wait, there are none, i.e. white/black/asian/mexican/blue/green, morbidly obese doesn't matter supposedly...quadriplegic doesn't matter...etc...

Now, do I, as a friend, tell him wait a sec, that's [censored] gross and stop him before something happens that could scar him forever? Or...do I encourage him so I can hear an epic story? I'm 50/50 over it...

kyleb 09-27-2007 02:26 AM

Re: Help me play my friend\'s hand BBV4L...

Let him slumpbuster it up a bit.

FlyWf 09-27-2007 02:29 AM

"he hasn't [censored] in like 2 weeks and he tells me that he needs pussy so bad"

2 weeks isn't really slump buster territory. Your friend isn't lowering standards because he hasn't gotten laid in 2 weeks, your friend never had any standards in the first place. Nothing you can or should do about that.

DeucesNeverLoses 09-27-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let him slumpbuster it up a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I shoulda made this a poll, damnit. I think I'm going w/ with option just because it'll be hilarious to see him w/ a "BBW" who's not HWP, lawl.

drexah 09-27-2007 03:02 AM

Like, oh my god Jenna. I haven't had sex with a guy in like a week what should I do? LOL! No way I'm not gonna just like go to a club and have sex with the first guy that hits on me! Fine, Fine, if I see a really cute guy he can buy me a few cosmos and if he's totally polite and asks me to go back to his house maaaybe I'll go back with him and let him give me oral if he's lucky! LOL! Totally use him! That'll get back at Jimmy that jerk I can't believe he kissed Becca uhhh she's such trash. This will make him so jealous we're defdef gonna go back out in a week or so then I'll get to have sex again every few days lol!

TinderWall 09-27-2007 03:14 AM

Let him do it. He just needs to get some strange pussy under his belt before standards reemerge.

Himself 09-27-2007 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let him do it. He just needs to get some strange pussy under his belt before standards reemerge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

nutshot2 09-27-2007 03:34 AM

playing with your friend's hand is gay imo

AceLuby 09-27-2007 11:58 AM

slumpbusting is ok, sounds like he's only had one girl, so let him experiment for a while to get his game on...

BuckyK 09-27-2007 12:13 PM

Tuck your dick between your legs and let your friend go to town.